DII Front Bumper Trim

Anyone have some photos of bumper trims on a DII? Mine is going under the knife soon so I can run JATE rings up front and gain a bit of approach angle. The only pictures I've seen is the one on LandRoverStuff.com.

Anyone have some photos of bumper trims on a DII? Mine is going under the knife soon so I can run JATE rings up front and gain a bit of approach angle. The only pictures I've seen is the one on LandRoverStuff.com.
check d-web..i think its poor man bumper is the name of the thread, he posted a couple pics of his

Yup.

Looks great though Chazz! It seems pretty common to trim the 99-02 bumper right above the foglights, the only part I don't know what to do with is the funky center grill area...

Someone backed into my truck and banged up the bumper, so when I cut it I knew its days were numbered anyway. After pulling the fog lights, I actually used the top end of their cut outs in the bumper cover as part of the line. As you can tell, I was getting ready to go 4-wheeling and wasn't too concerned about keeping it pretty...

Attachments

Someone backed into my truck and banged up the bumper, so when I cut it I knew its days were numbered anyway. After pulling the fog lights, I actually used the top end of their cut outs in the bumper cover as part of the line. As you can tell, I was getting ready to go 4-wheeling and wasn't too concerned about keeping it pretty...

Trimming the bumper is only part of the job I believe. What about inner wheel arch plastic etc. Any info/description for doing this and making it good ? Just looking to this but would like to understand all issues/what needs to be done ?.. thanks.

It’s the Kalahari Cut. If you want you can order the fender lines from one and make it look seemless. Or just cut the ones on there up a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s the Kalahari Cut. If you want you can order the fender lines from one and make it look seemless. Or just cut the ones on there up a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I recentley removed the Kalahari front bumper from mine to install a winch bumper. I had cracks on one corner but the trim pieces and liners are all intact. The gulf states/Kalahari bumper looked like a stock bumper that was trimmed but had extra shields added to finish it off where it where the trimming was done. I had thought about keeping it so I could return to stock if I ever wanted to but that will never happen: so it is available.