Scott Brady

Founder
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 21, 2008
Phone: (770) 843-6178
E-mail: info@dirtytoyschool.com
WebPage: www.dirtytoyschool.com

The Dirty Toy School Announces first 2008 Event
Grand Junction, CO (March 21, 2008): The Dirty Toy School has announced the scheduling of its first 2008 event. Scheduled for May 16-May 18, 2008, the Dirty Toy School offers Learning Adventures for Toyota 4WD enthusiasts.
Bill Burke, Dave Logan, and Christopher Nelson have teamed up to host instructional 4x4 Toyota owners' experiences.
The first event is slated to be held in the Grand Junction, CO and will feature a choice among four training sessions in addition to an opportunity for drivers to participate in two trail rides of varying difficulty.
The event will be held at the Doubletree Hotel where the FJ Cruiser Trail team was first assembled.

Participants will arrive Friday afternoon to go through a technical inspection. That evening’s activities will include a Meet and Greet with snacks and beverages.

Saturday morning participants will choose 2 out of 4 available training sessions, each lasting about an hour. Then, there will be four trail rides to choose from.

Dinner and a raffle will be held Saturday evening.

Sunday will also offer four trail rides to choose from. Boxed lunches will be provided on Saturday and Sunday.
Event registration is now open to licensed drivers of Toyota 4-wheel drive vehicles. There will be a limit of 40 vehicles.
For more information and registration, visit www.dirtytoyschool.com .
Phone: (770) 843-6178
E-mail: info@dirtytoyschool.com
WebPage: www.dirtytoyschool.com
# # # #

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
wow $300 for the driver, $150 for any other adult and $75 for any kid....that would mean $525 if my wife stays home!
I would hope to really get into learning with two 1 hr classes plus trail rides, 2 lunches & 1 dinner and a t-shirt.
It will very interesting to see how the market bears this, I know there are many training options and none of them are cheap. I really hope this works out for them as we need as many well trained (and Tread Lightly oriented) folks out there as possible.
Anyone know if there is anything like this for the ATV/Rhino crowd? I really feel they need this kind of thing also.

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Sounds pretty interesting for a noob like myself. I might try and make the Borrego Springs event in November.

4WD School

Adventurer
Sloan said:
Does that include the room?

No Sloan, it doesn't.

The registration fee is less that what Bill Burke or the rest of us typically charge for 2 days of training. And, it includes 3 meals, 2 trail rides, and a T-shirt / raffle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne