Dissent offroad 100 series build!

Benc

Explorer
[QUOTE=Rezarf
Thanks!

The light is a frs ready light and they are awesome! I have 2 and love them.

Yes all welding is done by me, I just picked up a new pulsed mig with a push pull setup for aluminum!
It welds nice but about a 7k investment so hopefully the aluminum sells good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benc

Explorer
Thanks guys!
The ladder and table were definitely an attention getter at cruise Moab.
Can't wait to have it finalized and released!

=Teej=

I'll help pay off that welder! I can't wait to throw down on an order for the aluminum front bumper. Will it have all of the accessories available, like the bull bar?

Benc

Explorer
I'll help pay off that welder! I can't wait to throw down on an order for the aluminum front bumper. Will it have all of the accessories available, like the bull bar?

It will. May be a little latter before an aluminum bull bar is available.
The steel one will fit though.

Benc

Explorer
Installed the first prototype roof rack!
ed72b8f9c8158afc0a5b8177090547ca.jpg
7902a96315834bcad16b1646ce52ce84.jpg

Loubaru

Adventurer
Rack looks great! You should make a shorter version for the G1 Tundra, at least the DC which I'm assuming would be closer to in width. :)

Redman333

Adventurer
Will the roof rack use t slots like front runner racks. Will thier accesories work with your rack. I ha e been eyeing thier rack for the sheer number of accessories but if they will work on yours I'd rather have yours.

Benc

Explorer
Will the roof rack use t slots like front runner racks. Will thier accesories work with your rack. I ha e been eyeing thier rack for the sheer number of accessories but if they will work on yours I'd rather have yours.

Not t-slots but slotted holes with nut inserts.
Most any accessories should bolt up to the rack however I plan to offer many accessories as well, some that no one els offers.

DavidS

Observer
This may sound weird. I have seen guys mod the ARB series 100 Land cruiser bumpers to fit an GMT 800 tahoe/suburban. Would this be something you'd be interneted in doing? Asking for a friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior