dissent or Delta rear bumper

jgallo1

Adventurer
I am looking for a rear bumper for the 80. I am having trouble deciding between Dissent and Delta. I have spoken with both companies and both have been extremely helpful. The bumpers are both modular and seem to be very well made.
Does anybody have any real-world experience?
Thanks

RiverCityDave

красный октябрь
I have equipment (though not a bumper, I have an ARB front and stock rear) from both companies on my vehicle, and both make fantastic and well engineered products. The bottom line is likely which style (cost and shipping maybe?) you prefer, because you can’t go wrong.

What front bumper do you have? One may match your existing setup better than the other. I find the Delta to be pretty “modern” in design, and it looks great with the Delta front.

Last edited:

jgallo1

Adventurer
I have equipment (though not a bumper, I have an ARB front and stock rear) from both companies on my vehicle, and both make fantastic and well engineered products. The bottom line is likely which style (cost and shipping maybe?) you prefer, because you can’t go wrong.

What front bumper do you have? One may match your existing setup better than the other. I find the Delta to be pretty “modern” in design, and it looks great with the Delta front.
I ended up ordering the dissent. I think it will match the ARB front better.

Surf44

Anybody have issues with the dissent rusting more since it has so my modular pieces? That would be my only concern with all the bolts and pieces potentially rubbing the powdercoat off each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94