Dodge Power Wagon

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Nice truck! I always liked the 2005-2009 Power Wagons.
Always thought this would be a neat truck to have:
img_MnhMcN1mHT.jpg
Never really see the Reg cab long boxes. Figure it would be neat to be able to throw a 8' long pop up on it.

Slocral46

It was on Auto Trader for about 5 minutes. They made mistakes on the ad and I had them remove it. It's on CL for sale. Unfortunately after a 2 1/2 year build we need to sell since we are going to pull a large Travel trailer. I just wanted to show it off after all of the work.

Smitty619

It was on Auto Trader for about 5 minutes. They made mistakes on the ad and I had them remove it. It's on CL for sale. Unfortunately after a 2 1/2 year build we need to sell since we are going to pull a large Travel trailer. I just wanted to show it off after all of the work.

You should post more pics! You’ve kinda got a unicorn - leather, sunroof, 6 speed….
:)

Slocral46

Yes those long boxes are rare. I have seen a few for sale. Nothing like an 8' box for a camper.
Love me a PW!
Love me a PW!
Would love to find a low mileage reg cab power wagon
If you put a camper on it you might have to change the rear leaf springs or install air bags. The stock leaf springs tend to sag with heavier loads. They are design for off road articulation. Makes for a nice soft ride too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94