Dometic Clearance Sale on select CFX and CFF fridges

billiebob

Not that we're aware of right now. Most of the CRX line is sold through our partner/dealer network. Depending on the dealer, they may have some special offers running right now, but we're not always aware of when they are running them.

DOMETIC
mobile living made easy
shop.dometic.com

Use promo code Expedition20 for $25 off your order of $75+
given a CRX is a thousand dollars, $25.00 is an insult if you consider that a deal

Dometic

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
given a CRX is a thousand dollars, $25.00 is an insult if you consider that a deal

It's not intended as an insult. We don't always have a sale going on that we can share with members, so if you need something like a direct wire kit or other accessories, $25 will help in those situations.

We do have sales a few times during the year that we'll post about when the time comes.

DOMETIC
mobile living made easy
shop.dometic.com

I'm currently in the market for one and am looking at a few brands (owned an ARB in the past). My vehicle is a Jeep Renegade 4x4, so it's not as though I'll be rock crawling in the thing...just some secondary roads on occasion (dirt, gravel, bit of mud, water, etc). It seems as though the CFX line is meant more for those going off-road, and the CFF line is for road warriors. Considering what I'll be doing with my ride (car camping, road trips, light secondary roads), would you foresee an issue with me getting one from your CFF line?

Dometic

@Renegade Camping - A few other things to consider between the two lines:

What is the coldest temp you will need? The CFF will go to 0-50 degrees while the CFX/CFX3 will go from -7 upward.

Single or dual compartments? CFF is single, so it's all freeze or cool while the CFX/CFX3 can have a freeze side and a cool side at the same time.

Battery protection? CFX/CFX3 has battery protection monitoring, while the CFF does not. If you use a PLB40 to power the CFF, it won't be a problem - power for many, many hours. If you don't have a PLB40 and will be running it off your starter battery, you'll want to be careful in how long you let it run depending on the health and other loads on your battery when the vehicle isn't running.

CFF is a great cooler and will give you years of service. It's a good choice, less expensive, but there are a few caveats to be aware of when comparing to the CFX/CFX3 lines.

I hope this helps!

DOMETIC
mobile living made easy
shop.dometic.com

crossed-up

Observer
I'm currently in the market for one and am looking at a few brands (owned an ARB in the past). My vehicle is a Jeep Renegade 4x4, so it's not as though I'll be rock crawling in the thing...just some secondary roads on occasion (dirt, gravel, bit of mud, water, etc). It seems as though the CFX line is meant more for those going off-road, and the CFF line is for road warriors. Considering what I'll be doing with my ride (car camping, road trips, light secondary roads), would you foresee an issue with me getting one from your CFF line?

I've just added a response to your question on the CDF 16 I'm using in my Regegade here:

One thing also to consider is running a proper supply from the battery, rather than being the auxiliary power connector. Even when I wired directly into this circuit to eliminate the plug/socket, the voltage drop over the factory wiring was enough to cause the BPS to kick in very early (even on the Lo setting) and prevent the unit running for any length of time. Its been working perfectly though after fitting a dedicated 10 gauge fused supply directly from the battery.

FJR Colorado

Explorer
Dometic: I have a 75DZ on order from REI. They can't seem to fulfill it or answer their phone. Should I expect it soon?

The sale price thru Dometic on the 95DZ is very attractive but it's just a tad big for me...

Dometic

Dometic

Dometic: I have a 75DZ on order from REI. They can't seem to fulfill it or answer their phone. Should I expect it soon?

The sale price thru Dometic on the 95DZ is very attractive but it's just a tad big for me...

I've posted this elsewhere, but, unfortunately, we don't have insight into what REI's Dometic inventory looks like - backorders, inventory coming, etc. We had a shipment coming in to replenish some of our stock on our web site, but we don't have any info on if similar shipments were going to other partners like REI.

On a personal note, as an REI customer myself, I know it's been difficult to reach anyone there to arrange returns/size swaps/etc.

Sorry that I can't provide more insight. :cry:

DOMETIC
mobile living made easy
shop.dometic.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles