E250 van rear bumper

Oh9800

I've got my project van with an aluminess front bumper, winch, lights etc but am looking for a rear bumper option... Aluminess is pretty but the stock options are limited. Any steel bumper recommendations?

Will need ski/bike etc in the future but am willing to build those of needed. Open to suggestions at this point !

brushogger

Explorer
I’m having custom front and rear steel bumpers built at this time. Front looks like it will be around 145-155 lb. Rear will have dual swing arms with a tire on one, and box and dual bike rack on the other. They both have lots of storage, and I’ll post pics when complete . Jared at Deviant Customs in Edmond,Ok is doing an amazing job, and I’ll post pics when complete. He saved the CAD files for them.

GRTvan

Brush, I am looking for a rear bumper with all you in your post. Any pictures you can post of yours? Can you share the cost?

GRTvan

Those bumpers are amazing. The rear is exactly what I would be looking for. Going to try a DIY project using a Move classics rear bumper as a platform. My fabrication skills no where near the folks at Deviant. Thanks for sharing the video. By the way, your van looks GREAT!.

GRTvan

Do you have a link to the boxes you used. The stacked approach looks much better than one tall/long box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles