eatSleepWoof's 2016 Tacoma DCLB

Dang, That bumper looks sturdy as! Cruisin off-road? Either way, looks legitimate!
Yup. Placed the 'order' just before that shop decided to not make bumpers any more. Excited to finally get this beast on the truck. Simply being able to swing-away the bicycles will be awesome.

Wow bumper looks sexy, I wonder if it could have a twin out there? :p.

And whomever said to chop those corners, is a smart man. Haha.
That dude has his moments :sombrero:

Sweet, Good choice! I've always liked going local with parts and accessories when ever possible. Jason is a top notch guy. I've got rock sliders from him! Patiencely waiting for 2nd gen skid plates...

On a different note, how difficult want it to make the platform in the rear of the cab? I was thinking about replacing the smaller section of rear seat with a platform for my fridge.

Sweet, Good choice! I've always liked going local with parts and accessories when ever possible. Jason is a top notch guy. I've got rock sliders from him! Patiencely waiting for 2nd gen skid plates...

On a different note, how difficult want it to make the platform in the rear of the cab? I was thinking about replacing the smaller section of rear seat with a platform for my fridge.
Not hard at all. If I ever move the dog's crate to under the (future) canopy, I'll do exactly the same thing - put two seats back, and leave a platform for the fridge where the single seat was.

Can you give me your feedback on the M10 Ram Mounts?

I have a few RivNuts I am going to mount in different places on my plastic dashboard.
Overtime with the vibration of offroad, I am afraid it might fail and crack the plastic.

Can you give me your feedback on the M10 Ram Mounts?

I have a few RivNuts I am going to mount in different places on my plastic dashboard.
Overtime with the vibration of offroad, I am afraid it might fail and crack the plastic.
I haven't had the setup too long, and it hasn't been used off-road yet, so I can't provide much feedback.

I can say that with the "short" RAM arm and a cradle (phone/gps/whatever) at the end of it, there's a bit more flex/vibration than I would like. If the same RAM arm is setup vertically (which minimizes leverage on the mounting point), things get a lot more stable.

My intent is use this spot to mount my DeLorne inReach device, and possibly the fridge's remote temperature sensor, so the items will be quite light and used sporadically. I don't anticipate issues, but I may create an aluminum reinforcement plate that will sit on top of the rivnuts and spread the load/forces out.

Very nice, but I just have to know, what is the metal post thingy that is sticking up from the swingarm right where the receiver hitch is attached? I am sure it must have a purpose...

Thanks, folks! I'm quite excited to finally have this on.

The metal post on the passenger side swingout is a mount for the FrontRunner drop-down table. It's not an ideal solution and not what I had envisioned when I requested mounting the FR table, but it is what it is. The table is meant to be transported on the driver's side swingout (there are angle iron pieces welded on the back, towards the tailgate), and then removed and "hung" on that metal post/mount. It ends up being rather bouncy on that post, so I'm not sure I'll actually use the table as intended, but time will tell.

I still need to wire the new backup lights, wire the new license plate light, get a new backup camera and mount it in a better spot than OEM, and possibly relocate the license plate from where it currently is to a more visible location.