ebay: UNIMOG Rare 4-Door, Promo Vehicle with Observation Deck

mogwildRW1

Adventurer
We were discussing that on the mog mailing list, apparently you have to leave those 3 off to attach the wheel center steps, likely that picture was taken just before the steps were attached. Funny picture to post though.

Hafwit

Adventurer
I remember seeing that vehicle for sale by Uniwerks here in Southern CA--it was located at Van Nuys airport and it looked quite different then. Now it has a very Bling paint job. It didn't have an observation tower before either.

Cheers,
Greg

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
On another note: Either I got rich in my mind recently, or values have come WAAAY down. I am not going to buy this, but it seems well-priced to me, if it is as custom and maintained as I think it is. Same thing with the 416 Camper (world traveller) a couple of threads down...
That's a good point, my friend, and values may indeed be down some. But the two recent candidates can maybe be explained.

This one is, for all it's cool fab work, still a 404, and if it goes for the Buy It Now price, it's as much money for a gas Mog as I've ever seen.

The camper was probably good value, but that truck had nearly 200K miles on it and that's a whole bunch. It might not have any issues at all, but that's a whole lot of miles for a 416 and it's likely the price reflected that.

You in the market? Don't make the Cruiser jealous. :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior