Eco Flow Delta Compatibility

Jimmer293

I purchased an Eco Flow Delta 1300 earlier this year. I see that Eco Flow is now advertising a line of LiFePO power stations that can expand with additional batteries.
Eco Flow is only offering $210 on a trade-in for a power station I bought for $900. Is there anyway I can repurpose my original Delta? It has an integrated inverter. Would that allow me to add batteries and a charge controller?

emulous74

The Integrated Inverter is for AC output only. There doesn't appear to be an easy way to simply add more battery capacity to your Delta 1300. While not adding capacity, you next best bet is to invest in maximum solar input, buy a generator to recharge you Delta, and to get power to it while you're driving off your vehicle. The plus to the "next" best solution is that those components can be used with almost any future "power station".

Instead of going through buyer's remorse because a newer/better/shinier unit now exists, does your current Delta 1300 provide enough power for what you want to use it for? I ran a test on my Delta2 this weekend starting at fully charged and connected my Engel 45qt fridge through DC (Saturday morning) and 48 hours later it's still at 83% charge. I don't see my need for an extra battery. Perhaps you don't really need the extra capacity you just want it?

Jimmer293

Good points! Eco Flow did tell me I can charge the Delta with a Delta S or Max. So there's that. I have used it with my CPAP and it seemed to take a lot of current. I may need to monitor it more closely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles