Eddie Bauer pants on sale

dcg141

Adventurer
These are fantastic pants, but why do you think that EB plans to discontinue the line?
Most of the retailers are discounting them and have very few sizes left in stock. Also EB themselves have the at nearly 1/2 price. Usually that means they are going away.

Dangriga

Are the sizes true? Sometimes ordering your size actually fits either small or big. Any recommendation on that?

GB_Willys_2014

Most of the retailers are discounting them and have very few sizes left in stock. Also EB themselves have the at nearly 1/2 price. Usually that means they are going away.

Interesting about retail outlets.

The sale seems to be an annual event, or at least as I recall.

Anyhow, hope you are wrong. But, wouldn't surprise me.

Are the sizes true? Sometimes ordering your size actually fits either small or big. Any recommendation on that?

True sizing, in my experience.

jmnielsen

Tinkerer

Not necessarily with EB. They eventually have everything half off. Bought these pants over a year ago half off, along with an Evertherm down jacket.

tdferrero

Got my pair in the mail today, super comfortable but I don't like how they seem to flair out past the knee giving it a bell bottom feel. Sadly not the pants for me.

docwatson

Adventurer
I love my Eddie Bauer gear. As my shirts and pants wear out I've been replacing it with Eddie Bauer stuff. They do have regular 50% off sales, which is great. Basically every major US holiday.

They actually honor their warranty too. I ripped a hole in the pants when I tripped with some crampons. I asked out of curiosity and they swapped them for me. Sales person said "They are supposed to be tough, aren't they?"

Colin Hughes

Explorer
Seems every size and colour is currently in stock. I have four pairs of these, all I wear for work and play! I typically wait for the 50% off sales to buy most EB items unless it's something I really don't want to miss out on.

Paredneck

Observer
If you are part of their reward program you get an email almost monthly will some part of their inventory at least %40 off. I would never pay full price for their gear unless you need it immediately. I love there stuff but it worth the sale price not the full price in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles