Eezi Awn Tents

Sonofmax

I am interested in purchasing the Eezi Awn 2200 rooftop tent. Does anyone have a recommendation on which US distributor has the best prices. I want to buy new, but have yet to see anyone discounting these tents. Thanks for your help. Family tent(2200) my preference.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
The importer for Eezi Awn tents has set a suggested retail price that we all seem to stick to. The tents move every quickly and supply is equal to demand at this point so there is no reason to discount the product.

Our phylosophy at Adventure Trailers is to set a fair price in the first place and offer no discounts. It makes business much more straight forward.

The question I always ask myself if people are pricing at one point and then discounting to an other is was the item priced too high in the first place? Was the price fair in the first place? Or was someone trying to make a fast buck?

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Sonofmax said:
I am interested in purchasing the Eezi Awn 2200 rooftop tent. Does anyone have a recommendation on which US distributor has the best prices. I want to buy new, but have yet to see anyone discounting these tents. Thanks for your help. Family tent(2200) my preference.

Prices will all be pretty close, if not the same but i would recommend contacting:

Paul May @ Equipt
www.equipt1.com

Or

Mario Donavan @ Adventure Trailers
www.adventuretrailers.com

Both Great Guys to Deal with

My .02

detailbarn

Adventurer
Martyn said:
Our phylosophy at Adventure Trailers is to set a fair price in the first place and offer no discounts. It makes business much more straight forward.

The question I always ask myself if people are pricing at one point and then discounting to an other is was the item priced too high in the first place? Was the price fair in the first place? Or was someone trying to make a fast buck?

that is good business , two thumbs up for a moral good hearted & smart business man!:bowdown:

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
Sonofmax, ask anyone and they'll tell you I'm miserly and stingy, but FWIW that 2200 is definetely worth the price.

I'm hopeful and eager for you to have one. Would you mount it on a trailer? On the roof?

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
The 2200 is a big tent. Pschaat will attest to that. It take up the entire roof line of his 80 Series. A very nice product. We have inventory again.

Thanks for the nod, Kevin. And I couldn't agree more with Martyn's comments.

Sonofmax

use for 2200 eezi awn

I plan to mount it on the top of my M101 trailer. I bought a 1 1/2 ton, had new 7000 lb axle installed, leaf springs removed,smaller tires, and otherwise lightened it up substantially. The 1 1/2 ton has an extra long bed so mounting should not be an issue. I will post pictures when finished.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Equipt said:
It take up the entire roof line of his 80 Series.

Here is a pic of it on one of our 80s on a recent trip to baja:

gonzaga22.jpg

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
Some more pics from a recent outing. (Those aren't my dogs)

Last edited:

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
Sonofmax said:

If you are looking for a deal, find a reputable vendor (a couple represented in this thread) that is either close to you are that you can go to them and work it into a trip. Saving on shipping is probably the best bet.

Willman

pskhaat said:
Some more pics from a recent outing. (Those aren't my dogs)

It's a HUGE tent!!!! Pskhaat's Tent is where it is at!!!! Very nice inside! Built strong!!!

Ether a 2200 or the 1800 series is on my list! I have a soon to be growing family......

If you have a big family that is the tent for you!!!!

:tent:
(Pskhaat's smiley):shakin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior