Electric front diff lock for canters now available..

alan

Explorer
Another world first for expedition portal, we now have an electric front diff lock for mitsubishi canters, over 2 years in the making finally done, made in Australia..

Hi alan - are they basically a bolt on job in simplistic terms? Out with the old and in with the new? Do you require the old diff centre in exchange?
Cheers
Grant

yabanja

Explorer
Nice. I am so appreciative of your further development work on these vehicles despite the very limited market. Look forward to getting one of these when the budget allows.

Allan

alan

Explorer
Hi alan - are they basically a bolt on job in simplistic terms? Out with the old and in with the new? Do you require the old diff centre in exchange?
Cheers
Grant

Yes very easy install, no machining or mods required, just the hole for the wire plug requires drilling, we can install them if you send your diff centre, but any reputable mechanic should be able to fit the locker.
Alan

Tourboy

Observer
Yes very easy install, no machining or mods required, just the hole for the wire plug requires drilling, we can install them if you send your diff centre, but any reputable mechanic should be able to fit the locker.
Alan

Alan,
Are you going to develop them for the Isuzu FTS range? the big miners will buy them I would imagine. If not I'll just have to rely on your recovery trax ..lol

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Another world first for expedition portal, we now have an electric front diff lock for mitsubishi canters, over 2 years in the making finally done, made in Australia..

Very nice! Is it going to be available in the US and any idea on price?

biggoolies

Adventurer
"Here's the deal!!! the first 5 emails i get i will sent free of charge and free freight one set of" Electric front diff lock for canters "anywhere in the world for an honest evaluation."

Do we have a repeat? ;-)

Amazing work!

Last edited:

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
"Here's the deal!!! the first 5 emails i get i will sent free of charge and free freight one set of" Electric front diff lock for canters "anywhere in the world for an honest evaluation."

Do we have a repeat? ;-)

Amazing work!

Heh, I kinda figured it was more like "if you have to ask the price you can't afford it." :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste