Enduro SuperTourer

Hegear

Just to clarify, is that a half ton or 3/4 ton Ram? Also, what engine to do have?
I apologize for the questions, you’re setup is very much in line with what I would like to move up to from my Snap! Treehouse.
Sorry I missed this. It’s a ram 2500 powerwagon.

Hegear

Just got back from a few nights out in the desert. Got close zero, but I stayed nice and warm. Honestly I couldn’t be happier with the enduro. No real problems more shakedown type stuff. I’ve spent about 7 weeks in it now and it’s working great. Highly recommend!

nalvarez4

Hi @Hegear

Build looks awesome. I have been looking quite a bit into this and i was wondering how does the interior space look with the roof not deployed. Just thinking of situations where you may want to grab something from the inside without deploying the roof or even sit on the bench.

Thanks for sharing the build!

Last edited:

Hegear

You can’t really sit on the bench with the top down. You can get in to load food etc and in a pinch you could sleep on the bench or the floor.

endurocampers

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
We’ve been quiet on Expedition Portal for some time however we’re super excited to share this walkthrough video of the SuperTourer with everyone. This longer format video shows off all the features of our campers and a sneak peak of some exciting changes we’re making and features of our upcoming builds. Let us know what you think!

melliott

We’ve been quiet on Expedition Portal for some time however we’re super excited to share this walkthrough video of the SuperTourer with everyone. This longer format video shows off all the features of our campers and a sneak peak of some exciting changes we’re making and features of our upcoming builds. Let us know what you think!

Can't wait to see what you have in store for a mid-size truck build!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz