Eriba Puck - lightweight travel trailer

JackW

Explorer
I've been searching for an Eriba Puck to eventually do something like this with:

orpuck6.jpg

Today I acquired a 1989 Puck that is in very nice shape:

It's about 12' long and weighs around 700 lbs. - Queen size bed, sink, stove and A/C with a lot of storage - typical German efficiency.

It's like a teardrop you can stand up in.

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
Congratulations, nice find! They are rare here on this side of the ocean! What's the other trailer? A Burro? Are you building that one too?

JackW

Explorer
Congratulations, nice find! They are rare here on this side of the ocean! What's the other trailer? A Burro? Are you building that one too?[/QUOTE

Eriba trailers pop up for sale once or twice a year and usually they are on the Left Coast - this one was in Pensacola and is in great shape. The original owner brought it back from a European vacation.
I've been on the hunt for one for several years.

The other trailer is a 1984 U-haul 13' travel trailer - I'll be putting it up for sale soon - I want to complete the installation of the new vinyl floor that I had started just before the Eriba came up for sale.

Geodoc

Adventurer
Would you please post some inside photos? I'm interested in seeing how the interior is laid out.

haven

Expedition Leader
Eriba is a major player in the European RV market. They initially sold lightweight trailers, suitable for Europe's smaller cars and narrow roads. Today, Eriba is part of Hymer, another distinguished company in the RV industry. Hymer sells a full line of motor homes as well as trailers big and small.

here's a link to their web site
http://www.eriba.com/en/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior