evil avocado 1991 chevy sub

beez33

Observer
Hey to all, so l have a 1991 Chevy sub that has a 4 in lift and is sitting on 35 in cooper st.the lower half is bed lined and it has off-road front seats. Next rebuild trans find 3/4 ton axles,new bumpers front and rear roof rack and yet .l will also work on pictures but will need some help up loading them.

MACAMN

To post pictures:

1. Go to https://imgur.com/register Once you have created an account it will redirect you.
2. Look to the upper right and click "computer"
3. A window will pop up with your files. Select a picture you want to upload.
4. Once you have clicked on the picture you want to upload, a status bar should appear showing the upload.
5. Once the picture has been uploaded it will appear on the imgur webpage. Click on the photo.
6. A list of formats for posting will appear. Copy the one that says BBC Code
7. Paste that code into your post.
8. Repeat steps 2-7 for additional pictures.

MACAMN

l will also work on pictures but will need some help up loading them.

hmmmmm, could this be spam?

Nope, just trying to help. I realize that many people on this forum use photobucket but imgur is much easier to use in my opinion. I don't have a truck worth building yet so for the last year or so I have just lurked hence my low/ nonexistent post count.

beez33

Observer
well updates on the evil avocado axels loaded 4.56 gears and locker in rear custom front and rear bumpers exo cage and full roof rack half basket half flat for rtt from cvt beez

Last edited:

beez33

Observer
working on pictures you can see it if you type in evil avocado to your computer and look for builders page

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles