ExOffico: Give-N-Go Tee Shirts -- rubbish!

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I use 32 Degree Cool/Heat ---- works well for me. Base layers or whatever.
The anti-stank is built in.

jkam

nomadic man
What did you think of the boxer briefs?
I've been using them for many years now. They have changed some over that time, but overall,
I still like them. They are very comfortable under my motorcycle outfit, don't get stinky and wash out in a sink in no time.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
What did you think of the boxer briefs?
I've been using them for many years now. They have changed some over that time, but overall,
I still like them. They are very comfortable under my motorcycle outfit, don't get stinky and wash out in a sink in no time.
Wash underwear in a sink?

Kerensky97

Xterra101
I use the Ex-officio boxer briefs too, they're great if you know you're going to be getting sweaty. Cotton doesn't wick away moisture, it holds it so the swamp a** gets bad. Between the alternative of wool and synthetics I prefer the feel of synthetics against my junk. The inevitable synthetics smell is easily overpowered by 8 hours of hiking crotch smell. But I get a lot less chaffing and a lot more cooling with the synthetics than a regular pair of cotton boxer briefs.

The boxer briefs have taken quite a bit of abuse and are still fine, but I do wear them under other clothes. I do notice the fabric does like to make those micro snags easily but it doesn't impact the functionality and seems to smooth back out with use.

jgaz

Adventurer
I’ve been wearing these now for the past two summers here in Phoenix.

When I tried the first one I really, really, didn’t want to like a $30 tee shirt. But I do.

They wear very well and that includes holding up to many miles under backpack straps.
Quick drying and they don’t hang off you when soaked with sweat. They also don’t have the “stink” that some synthetics do.

Don’t pay retail!
Let them send you emails until you see these shirts on sale (<$30).
Sometimes around $25.

shade

When I tried the first one I really, really, didn’t want to like a $30 tee shirt. But I do.

They wear very well and that includes holding up to many miles under backpack straps.
Quick drying and they don’t hang off you when soaked with sweat. They also don’t have the “stink” that some synthetics do.

Don’t pay retail!
Sometimes around $25.
That's not too bad of price, especially compared to merino wool stuff.

How's the sizing?

jgaz

Adventurer

Don’t pay retail!
Sometimes around $25.
Replying to my own post.
If you wanted to try the tee shirts I linked above you won’t get a better offer.
30% off entire order and free shipping.

E80B54A6-551E-4A43-9BF5-DE47117EBE31.jpeg
Yes I still recommend them. I’ve worn 5 of them now thru two complete AZ summers and haven’t worn one out yet. Pack straps don’t faze them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles