Awesome.

Sent a small donation to Fox...

and a smaller donation to you:p

Hey, what can I say, I'm between paydays:eek:

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Too bad Hanley!

You have support vehicles ....right?

What about the "Big Dog Dude".....wasn't he going with you?

I bet one of them could run down to the nearest larger type town and find you a new cb antenna. Just ask them to go over your route map....I'm sure you can get one someplace? How else will you communicate with your support crew?

I can PM you my cell number........it's Verizon.....but I bet it's not going to have reception way out there.

..........and

We need a cry for help!

HELP..........Hanley needs a new CB Radio ANTENNA.....!!!!!

...he broke his on a tree!!!!!

Hath

Thanks Calimaridog! My names Brent, official navigator :) Just wanted to throw a post up from the rig with the cell modem as we're completely backed up to the Canadian border on 93 just North of Eureka ready to take off with the 21 day timeline ticking! We're out! Go time kids.

HongerVenture

Adventurer
Hanley Noel said:
damn, had no idea you were in Indy? we definitely have to meet up when I get back in late Sept. Do you ever wheel with the Hoosier Cruisers?

I haven't had the change yet, but would like to meet up with them sometime. Do you live in Zionsville? I noticed that is where the party was at. I'm literally 5 minutes down the road in Whitestown, IN.

I'm keeping tabs on the trip. Its an amazing thing you guys are doing for Parkinsons. Thanks for all your hard work... though I know you're having a blast!

Hanley Noel

Observer
We have finally gotten around to updating some of the galleries. We should have even more pictures up by tomorrow. Things are going well thus far. I almost killed my cruiser in a river...more on that later...(video!!). Other than that things have been smooth. We have come across a decent amount of trail closures, and you'll notice that our actual and original routes don't exactly match up.

Looks like we are going to meet up with SWR in the San Juans...

updated pics:
http://www.expeditioncure.com/Galleries.aspx

updated route:
http://www.expeditioncure.com/Route.aspx

Hanley Noel

Observer
Thanks. The pictures really don't do the crossing justice. My buddy was standing in the middle trying to video tape and take stills. The video is pretty amusing. At one point there was water over the hood and at the end I almost lost her. I ran her into what I thought was a beach but turned out to be mud. I was screaming like a little girl. I thought for a second that I just ended the trip.

Scott Brady

Founder
Hanley Noel said:
I thought for a second that I just ended the trip.

That is what this is all about. Pushing through challenges for an incredible experience. I am very proud of you guys.

When you hit the Mex border, keep going... Then the real exploration starts :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior