Expedition FJ62 for sale

silverton62

Observer
Proffitt's Cruiser's built FJ 62-with H55F manual transmission, huge,strong, custom rack and many, many features! See here-

http://web.mac.com/mikepierson/iWeb/Mike Pierson/Welcome.html

$13,500. Negotiable/serious inquiries only please. Email me, I will respond, but a bit slow as I am camping in Colorado currently-and do not have internet regularly; Buying a sweet BJ74 to build up-So this truck could be yours!

Last edited:

silverton62

Observer
Truck is loaded!

For the asking price of $15,000; I will include everything on it, except my Engel Fridge-unless you'd want to work out a deal on it: I am loving it, and am living out of the vehicle now since returning from Mexico 6 month trip! Truck is more comfortable than a HOTEL! Hot Shower, compressor, inverter 110V, able to carry 2 spares mounted securely, much more!

I cannot say enough about how well set up the rig is. H55F-Transmission has only the miles of last trip on it-(16,000)-Transfer case rebuilt/overhauled by Proffitt's, knuckles/seals/bearings/brake pads all replaced-serviced in November-2008 by Proffitt's too.

I am a maintenance nut, and have complete history of service since about 40-60,000 miles.

Let me know-WONT last at this price! 99% rust free Colorado/Texas/Utah truck!

pnorvell

Adventurer
Best of luck with selling this amazing truck! FYI, try posting up an ad on your local Craigslist as well, it has never failed me! Again, best of luck!

Peter

Fergie

Expedition Leader
Good choice...myself being a new Cruiser owner.

Around the next time I hit up Handlebars? I'll buy a beer from the the Mason Jars.

silverton62

Observer
Back up for sale-FJ62 Expedition built-LOADED

Okay,
NO MORE INDECISIVENESS: i am listing my FJ62 again fror sale. Check it out, think it over, and BUY IT! I am asking $13,500.00 for it now. I am gonna build up the BJ74 soon, and do not need 2 Expedition vehicles in the driveway. It is very reliable, never has let me down, and goes wherever you would like in style and comfort. Email me, or call;mikepierson@mac.com (970)903-6480

SERIOUS offers considered.

Last edited:

Grease Cruiser

Adventurer
Bump for a nice completely built truck ready to go. I have seen and worked on this truck and it needs nothing. Load it up and take off.

silverton62

Observer
Thanks! New lower price as well.

THIS TRUCK IS 99% rust free, and maintained religiously. Ready for your trip, or to live in! For the 13,500. price the ARB Simpson 2 tent is included! Hard to ever find a nicer FJ62, without rust issues, and this truck is loaded, tested, proven on/off the road!

silverton62

Observer
Going to the CruiserFest In Salt Lake City!

I will attend CruiserFest @ Miller Motor Sports Park this weekend, to get more exposure selling my rig...

silverton62

Observer
Had a great time! Truck is still for sale;$13500.00

I had much fun, and even rode in a Grand National Nascar around the track! Uploading a video of the ride to my website today. The ride took over 2 minutes for 1 lap, at FULL SPEED! AMAZING...

Last edited:

silverton62

Observer
photos of 62 for sale

Hope these make it onto post. $13,500 nego.
I had much fun, and even rode in a Grand National Nascar around the track! Uploading a video of the ride to my website today. The ride took over 2 minutes for 1 lap, at FULL SPEED! AMAZING...

Attachments

• IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 230

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
While Land Cruiser passion is appreciated on this forum, please keep posts in the For Sale section on topic.

As in any for sale advertisement, disparaging, far off topic or unconstructive remarks over price or the product will be removed.

Pete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke