Expedition West Tacoma DEPOSIT IN HAND

jameswick

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to this community as the proud owner of the well known Expedition West Tacoma. I will be much more involved on these forums in the following months as I now have not only a Tacoma, but also the truck of my dreams. My plans for the truck include a trip with my dad from Southern California to the tip of South America, namely Ushuaia.. and maybe back :smiley_drive:. I will be maintaining a trip report thread and probably blogging about our experiences too, so look out for those. If anyone has any questions for me don't be shy, just shoot me a message!

jameswick

Also I want to thank you, Scott, for building this sexy beast in the first place. I cannot wait to get my hands on the truck and marvel at all the time and effort that has been put into her.

Scott Brady

Founder
Also I want to thank you, Scott, for building this sexy beast in the first place. I cannot wait to get my hands on the truck and marvel at all the time and effort that has been put into her.

I would thank Mr. Roy, Mr. Lombardo and Mr. Hiscox. Most of the systems have been significantly improved since my time with her. My only notable contribution was to the suspension.

Enjoy the trip south. Depending on when you leave, I might bump into you on my way north from Ushuaia (will be there in late March)

jameswick

I've yet to realize exactly which owner has done what, but I would like to connect with each of them at some point. Knowing how much work has done by each owner, it's obvious that I need to leave my mark on the truck before my time with her is done. Cannot wait to get exploring!

Willman

What a cool ending / new begining.

This truck is the mother ship that started it all! I remember when i bought my Tacoma. After a few years i wanted to add larger tires and came around Scott's 255 on a stock tacoma article. The rest was history!

:friday:

UncleBilly

Observer
I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to this community as the proud owner of the well known Expedition West Tacoma. I will be much more involved on these forums in the following months as I now have not only a Tacoma, but also the truck of my dreams. My plans for the truck include a trip with my dad from Southern California to the tip of South America, namely Ushuaia.. and maybe back :smiley_drive:. I will be maintaining a trip report thread and probably blogging about our experiences too, so look out for those. If anyone has any questions for me don't be shy, just shoot me a message!

Congrats on the Rig. I'm looking forward too all the stories and photos of your trip!!

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Awesome, congrats you two! No matter how much Hiscox was telling me I should buy it :)chef:) I'm glad it's gone to a father/son duo to start many exciting adventures together.
Please be sure to post a link from this thread to your own thread James.

jameswick

I will be sure to do that. Trip #1: Seattle to Santa Barbara next weekend. Bringing the Taco to her new home.

penangtoy

Adventurer

Congrats I see that you are in OC perhaps you should bring out your truck to the next coffee and rig meet if there will be another meet. I also have a 2003 white double cab tacoma white in color also. Hope to see your rig in person I live off the 57/ 60 freeways

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Just returned from meeting James and John at Mike's. What an AMAZING truck, and even cooler father/son. They're sure going to have fun as well as numerous adventures/grand memories with this rig. Looking forward to your trip reports guys! :smiley_drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior