Expedition West Tacoma DEPOSIT IN HAND

Racingdad

Adventurer
I love this truck and I have read thru all the prior posts regarding the build and sales postings. Unfortunately my wife said "No". Great truck and I am mystified it is still here! GLWS!

Racingdad

Adventurer
Bump. Can't believe this beautiful vehicle is languishing here on the forum. My wife said "No" otherwise I would be driving it home.

resqd1

Adventurer
Anone that wants it (Like me) can't afford it, and those that could afford it probably already have something. I cant even offer up to cover half the asking price, but I am sure someone will. 5k and a ford ranger dont go very far toward the 30k mark

GR8ADV

Explorer
Anone that wants it (Like me) can't afford it, and those that could afford it probably already have something. I cant even offer up to cover half the asking price, but I am sure someone will. 5k and a ford ranger dont go very far toward the 30k mark

I love ya man, I really do, but not that much...

GR8ADV

Explorer
$28k One week only, then I button her up and into winter storage and keep her. As ready cash seems to be a problem I will consider a work full size pick-up in trade.

benjantzi

WOW :drool: . any chance you can hold onto it for the next three years :p ? Would buy it in a heartbeat when I start staging for my rtw trip. (sell the house and all my crap, etc.)

GR8ADV

Explorer
Deposit in hand. going to a perfect home in Cali, where a father and son will be taking her to SA. Could not be better.

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Congratulation to you, Ken, for the sale, and to the new owners for their purchase. It is a fantastic truck and I am delighted to have it heading off to do something worthy of its talents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles