EXPEDITIONPORTAL.COM CELEBRATES 10 YEARS OF ADVENTURE!

Willman

Congrats Team!

Scott - Your Tacoma and the 255's tires sparked a movement. Hopefully BFG is still sending those royalty checks in the mail :)

I just sold my Tacoma after having it for over 10 years. I sure miss her!

Thanks for all you do!

Moody

Needs to get out more
10 years? Wow. I thought I was a strange fellow, loading up my car and exploring the vast backcountry until I met people via this site...

toymaster

Explorer
I have no idea why there was a kayak on my Tacoma. Seemed like the thing to do at the time ;)

Because nothing says "adventure" like a kayak.

Also, wanted to thank you. This site has given me many hours of relief by living vicariously through others. For the times when I cannot get 'out there' myself at least I can log on and see others that are. Not even to mention the extremely high quality magazine you produce, which happens to be presented prominently in my home office.

Last edited:

dstn2bdoa

Adventurer
Love this place. It's the vision and leadership that's kept it good. Thanks.

Scott, this seems as good a place as any to ask, could you do a review of the new BFG AT? As a long time user, your "Where the Rubber Meets the Road" article broke my heart. I was starting to do the research to find another tire and saw that BFG released the new KO2, most of the "reviews" on this new tire are little more than press releases.

A review like the one mentioned above would be great!

Thanks

Scott Brady

Founder
Love this place. It's the vision and leadership that's kept it good. Thanks.

Scott, this seems as good a place as any to ask, could you do a review of the new BFG AT? As a long time user, your "Where the Rubber Meets the Road" article broke my heart. I was starting to do the research to find another tire and saw that BFG released the new KO2, most of the "reviews" on this new tire are little more than press releases.

A review like the one mentioned above would be great!

Thanks

The KO2 is a significantly evolved tire. Our primary complaint with the KO was chunking and tearing. That has been completely resolved with the new version. We are running the KO2 on a few vehicles now and with great success

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste

Members online