ExPo 60 Series Registry

expat

1. Year, model, color, etc: 1988 HJ-61, JDM, blue grey, factory lockers
2. Name of owner/screen name:Mike / expat
3. How long have you owned your 60 series? Is this your first? Since May 2005. First 60. Also have had a FJ-40 since 1992
4. Mileage at date of purchase and present mileage: 140,000 kms
5. Your favorite mods... If any: Hula girl on dash
6. How your 60 is used... ie. DD, family adventure, overland travel, etc.: DD, get out in the bush
7. Link to your build thread: Don't have one. Bone stock.
8. Your 3 favorite photos (keep them updated): I'll have to load them next time I'm home.

Dances with Wolves

aka jk240sx
THE STANCEWORKS FJ62 LAND CRUISER HAS BEEN STOLEN

http://www.stanceworks.com/2016/04/stolen-the-stanceworks-fj62-land-cruiser-has-been-stolen-in-orange-county-ca/

stolen-lc-1.jpg

Drewsifer

Observer
1. Year, model, color, etc: 1985.
2. Name of owner/screen name: Drewsifer
3. How long have you owned your 60 series? Is this your first? about 5 years, first 60
4. Mileage at date of purchase and present mileage: 1XX,XXX?
5. Your favorite mods... If any: No mods worth mentioning.
6. How your 60 is used... ie. DD, family adventure, overland travel, etc.: Lawn art
7. Link to your build thread: None
8. Your 3 favorite photos (keep them updated): only one for now 09/28/2016

So I have had this 60 for about 5 years now. the first year I tried to undo all the nonsense from the previous owner but only got so far. In the last 4 years it has been sitting there looking at me with those sad eyes pleading for some attention. So here it goes, The time has started again for the 60. wish me luck.
the60.jpg
-Drew

60TOY

Hi, New to this forum so I wanted to say hi and share a few pics of my rig.
I've had my 60 for about 5 years. It started as a basket case from Santa Rosa Calif, best thing it had going for it was it was bone dry and no rot whatsoever. I restored almost every nut and bolt, lots of sound deadener for comfort and also added an H55 (5speed), 4:10's, and expedition 32gal tank. Although I admit the truck has seen more pavement than dirt...life is busy. Ha. This summer I started the powerplant conversion and settled on an LQ4 6.0 LS with a Marks Adapter to maintain the H55. I love the rig and hope someday to fully use its capabilities when I make my great escape... IMG_0258.JPGIMG_3348.JPGIMG_1474.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste