ExPo Videos: Post your videos here!

izaicinajums

izaicinajums.com
Two novice riders having adventure of year by exploring Washington Backcountry Discovery Route (WABDR) in September 12 - 18, 2016.

Adventure begins from Vancouver, BC and we start of first day with 450mi/700km ride to Stevenson, WA where real adventure begins. In next 5 days we took on all the challenges available by WABDR and choose not to take any bypasses.

Despite the fact that it was my first full summer on motorcycle and my friend has been off-pavement once, we manage to stay in one piece. Yes, we dropped bikes at least couple times each, but it was all good fun!

Hope you enjoy the video.

arevv_

I've been doing a bunch of shooting with the guys at Weldtec Designs recently, including a full DIY walkthrough install of their Baja Grocery Getter Kit on a Ford e-series Sportsmobile van. Check out our most recent edit here and check out their youtube channel for more projects and builds! I'll be working with them and the guys at Oregon Trail'r at Overland Expo West this year, make sure to come say hi if you're there!

FAB SHOP TOUR: INSIDE WELDTEC DESIGNS:
[video]https://youtu.be/1jbzEjnv3WI[/video]

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I've been doing a bunch of shooting with the guys at Weldtec Designs recently, including a full DIY walkthrough install of their Baja Grocery Getter Kit on a Ford e-series Sportsmobile van. Check out our most recent edit here and check out their youtube channel for more projects and builds! I'll be working with them and the guys at Oregon Trail'r at Overland Expo West this year, make sure to come say hi if you're there!

FAB SHOP TOUR: INSIDE WELDTEC DESIGNS:
[video]https://youtu.be/1jbzEjnv3WI[/video]

That was really good. Audio goes out a bit towards the end when he walks into the CNC area, but I really enjoyed the video and came away impressed by their workmanship.

Rust

I'm working on a youtube channel that combines camping/travel and mountain biking. I recently completed a 10 day trip through NM and AZ with my Northstar 850SC truck camper. I've never filmed anything, so getting enough b roll footage took some effort. In fact, I didn't really start thinking about it until half way through the trip. Anyway, here's my most recent edit. I have three more trail videos to edit after this. My next one is Sedona, which will offer up some dispersed camping advice for hikers and mountain bikers. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

https://youtu.be/aCbZ2QtDFEU

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I'm working on a youtube channel that combines camping/travel and mountain biking. I recently completed a 10 day trip through NM and AZ with my Northstar 850SC truck camper. I've never filmed anything, so getting enough b roll footage took some effort. In fact, I didn't really start thinking about it until half way through the trip. Anyway, here's my most recent edit. I have three more trail videos to edit after this. My next one is Sedona, which will offer up some dispersed camping advice for hikers and mountain bikers. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

https://youtu.be/aCbZ2QtDFEU

I liked the video. Loved the progress map on the lower right corner, that was very cool. I think your voice overs are competing with the background noise. You need to pull down the background noise a bit more. Ideally, I'd reduce the background (live ambient audio) about 75% and add in music. Otherwise, I liked it. Looks like a fun trail as well!

Rust

This is really good feedback. Thank you so much for taking time to watch and comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rust

Okay, so I have attempted to apply the advice above in this new Sedona video. I'd be interested to hear any feedback you all might have. I cut a lot of footage, so run time is only 7 minutes. Don't worry about hurting my feelings. Constructive criticism is so valuable!

https://youtu.be/VMfPNlXS71Q

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I really enjoyed it. Not much to criticize. I'd say maybe do a freeze frame on some of the trail markers and signs so that people can read them in the video. Other minor suggestions would to include a bit more info about the trail, such as difficulty rating, what trail map book its in (I think you do so, but I'd include the trail number or page reference), total elevation gain, length, and maybe total elapsed time. That will help others who are planning on running that trail know a bit more about what they are getting into. I'm very impressed that you never sound winded in any of these!

Rust

I really enjoyed it. Not much to criticize. I'd say maybe do a freeze frame on some of the trail markers and signs so that people can read them in the video. Other minor suggestions would to include a bit more info about the trail, such as difficulty rating, what trail map book its in (I think you do so, but I'd include the trail number or page reference), total elevation gain, length, and maybe total elapsed time. That will help others who are planning on running that trail know a bit more about what they are getting into. I'm very impressed that you never sound winded in any of these!

Just saw your post, nwoods. Thank you for the feedback. I really like your idea about adding trail stats. I'll add that to future videos.

Patrollife

Explorer
I made a two-part video of my trip into the Guatemalan jungle last year, traveling as far North as Dos Lagunas in Peten. Hope you enjoy the vids!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles