ExPo Videos: Post your videos here!

Florida

We spent the Holidays in South Florida visiting my In Laws. On our way back to Orland to fly out we made a detour to the Gulf Coast and visited an area I've never been before. It's called Wiki Wachee and it's stunning. We paddled along s crystal clear river and saw several manatees. Here is a video shot with a Gopro Hero 6 and DJI Mavic pro, edited in Final Cut Pro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37UmwrjmlBE

Over winter break, my family and I spent 3 nights in DV. Highlights include Mengel Pass, The Racetrack, Lippincott Rd. and the Saline Valley. Here's the video I put together....

Man, I need to sit down with a cup of hot chocolate tonight and catch up on some of these videos. At first glance they all look awesome.

In hopes of adding to this high caliber list, here's a 30-minute video of a recent camping trip up to Laguna Magdalena in Huehuetenango, Guatemala. The video features a '90 Nissan Patrol GQ and a 2008 Land Rover Defender 110.

Ghost65

Allergic to Pavement
Over winter break, my family and I spent 3 nights in DV. Highlights include Mengel Pass, The Racetrack, Lippincott Rd. and the Saline Valley. Here's the video I put together....

Seriously cool video...thx for posting! Love the surprise "question" during the night video. :luxhello: