ExPo Videos: Post your videos here!

rcharrette

Adventurer
Nice! I've been to a few of those places. Playa Grande is aptly named, eh?

Thank you, we’ve been coming to CR for 9 Year’s now. We’ve stayed other places such as Nosara and Malpias but we always seem to end up here the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcharrette

Adventurer
Florida

We spent the Holidays in South Florida visiting my In Laws. On our way back to Orland to fly out we made a detour to the Gulf Coast and visited an area I've never been before. It's called Wiki Wachee and it's stunning. We paddled along s crystal clear river and saw several manatees. Here is a video shot with a Gopro Hero 6 and DJI Mavic pro, edited in Final Cut Pro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37UmwrjmlBE

v_man

Explorer
Over winter break, my family and I spent 3 nights in DV. Highlights include Mengel Pass, The Racetrack, Lippincott Rd. and the Saline Valley. Here's the video I put together....

Patrollife

Explorer
Man, I need to sit down with a cup of hot chocolate tonight and catch up on some of these videos. At first glance they all look awesome.

In hopes of adding to this high caliber list, here's a 30-minute video of a recent camping trip up to Laguna Magdalena in Huehuetenango, Guatemala. The video features a '90 Nissan Patrol GQ and a 2008 Land Rover Defender 110.

Ghost65

Allergic to Pavement
Over winter break, my family and I spent 3 nights in DV. Highlights include Mengel Pass, The Racetrack, Lippincott Rd. and the Saline Valley. Here's the video I put together....

Seriously cool video...thx for posting! Love the surprise "question" during the night video. :luxhello:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz