ExPo Videos: Post your videos here!

Patrollife

Explorer
Exactly 1 year ago, we set off on our big trip, unfortunately my Jeep didn't make it too far....

Feedback needed!

Excellent video! Sorry about the Jeep not cooperating for this trip. It’s never easy seeing our rigs get winched up a tow truck, especially on day one of an epic adventure.

Australia certainly has some beautiful country. I hope to make it out there one day.

And awesome looking caravan. All the rigs were nicely equipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The latest installment of our adventures as we drive from California to Panama for 1 year.
In this episode we are in Central Guatemala taking an unusual rout to an increasingly popular natural attraction, Semuc Champey.

Colemanfu

New here and wanted to share some fun travel/moto/fodder vid as I learn my way around.

Dust to Dawson, the gathering of the most hardiest of ADV riders was a real highlight of our 7 week trip to Alaska.
I'm far from a pro with the tech and in fact I wouldn't even make the junior varsity vid team. It's cube cam and phone only.
But I do enjoy the process as well as sharing the adventure.

The Search For Stoke series is my first crack at documenting the summer via vid. All my other efforts have been weekend rides.
I make short fodder vids of my friends and myself operating poorly.

I hope my videos capture the beauty of the Yukon, Dawson City, and the fodder of the mother of all ADV moto evens.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
This week we stumble upon the abandoned railroad of Mexiquillo and explore the many tunnels after we visit with a buddy from Phoenix, AZ in his home town of Santiago Papasquiro.

SOAZ

Do we sell the truck and move onto a yacht? Do we get lost in the magical maple forest? Do we start giving misleading titles to our videos!?
Find out this week with Dirt Sunrise. ;-)
This episode uploaded today via my cell phone as we drove over some of the nuttiest Guatemalan roads at night.
Cheers,
T&K

SOAZ

This week we wander around Jalisco and find a nice big “park” in the mountains we decide to do some maintenance and explore it for a couple days. Then we’re off to Guadalajara where we get a hotel and find a punk rock bar! Like ya do...

SOAZ

This is my favorite video Kelsey has put together so far. We explore the touristy town of Tequila and then spend a couple days remote up on Volcan Tequila before moving on and finding another remote spot. We feel recharged when we can be totally alone. -Tim

SOAZ

This week we get soaked exploring the beautiful town of Guanajuato and then off to the surrealistic world of Las Pozas high in the mountains of Central Mexico created by an eccentric Brit... of course.

SOAZ

We nearly roll our truck and then we go to the most amazing hot springs we've ever seen and have it almost all to ourselves. Not a bad day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz