ExPo Welcomes XVENTURE Off Road Trailers to Expedition Portal!

Cabana Dan

Mark got right back to me!

I just completed the inquiry form and received a very detailed response within like 10 minutes. All is good here. I hope the same for everyone else!! Thanks Mark!!

Dan
Naples, Fl.

Naraffer

Export to Europe?

Hi, a great product. I'm wondering if the Xventure trailer will be exported to europe? Regards, Pascal, Switzerland

XVENTURE TRAILERS

Supporting Sponsor - XVENTURE Trailers
New Model XVENTURE XV-1A

Get them while they're hot! Now coming off our production line is the new XVENTURE XV-1A. This is the exact same rolling chassis and cargo bed as our flagship XV-2. This new package is completely provisioned for virtually every option, sub-system, and accessory offered for XV-2. XVENTURE XV-1A features our highly revered, theater proven weldless military grade all aluminum construction. But that's just the basics.

XV-1A's complete package price is $9,995 F.O.B. our factory. XV-1A includes a 10 Year Chassis Warranty, Double Walled Cargo Bed, Stamped Deck, Heavy-Duty Removable Tailgate, Lighted License Plate Mount, Military Grade Electrical Harness run through Chassis, Military Grade Deutsch Electrical Connectors, Military Grade Interior and Exterior Tie-Downs, beautiful Black and Gray Paint Job, TruXedo Tonneau Cover, ARB Simpson III Roof Top Tent, Tent Annex, ARB 2500 8' Awning, Awning Room, 2: ARB Camping Chairs, Rhino Rack Crossbar Rack System, XVENTURE Elevating Rack Tubes, Electric Brakes, Max Coupler Tri-Axis HItch, Dual Manual Brakes, Independent Suspension, 32" Tires, Professional Grade Fender System, Locking Front Storage Cabinet, Locking Cargo Bed, and Emergency Breakaway Actuator.

Dimensioning is identical to XV-2. XV-1A is approximately 400 lbs. Lighter. http://www.schuttindustries.com/Consumer/Xventure/XV-Series/XV1-XVSeries.aspx

XVENTURE XV-1A is a serious professional grade trailer that offers exceptional versatility as a utility trailer for the toughest jobs, while delivering industry best off-road performance with ARB Base Camp accommodations included.

At $9995 complete, XV-1A truly is the only logical choice for your hard earned budget under $10K. Not only is she the safest off-road trailer money can buy, it's superior build quality will outlast any competing product by decades.

These units are now in-stock and shipping to a dealer near you.

Email us at markk@schuttindustries.com for a complete list of options and the location of a dealer near you.

Oh and please, just say NO to Chinese made trailers. Support American Made Trailers whichever one you choose.

Side Front.jpg

Back Money.jpg

Open Tailgate.jpg

Up High OPen Tailgate.jpg

Straight Front.jpg

Underside Front.jpg

Last edited:

kraqus

Norcalwood
That is a deal alright!
I wish the cargo space was a bit taller,
Cargo Bed Interior---------59" x89" x 18"
Can you custom built one? say 24" instead of 18"

Benny

kmlacroix

Explorer
It would be cool if we could get more information on these (their home page makes no mention)

1913299_628669677170342_686733882_o.jpg

7,000 lbs?

XVENTURE TRAILERS

The chassis we use for XVENTURE XV-1 and XV-2 trailers was engineered for the the militaries Humvee Primary Tow Vehicle which has a max towing capacity of 4200lbs. Due to our superior construction techniques, this chassis is the only light tactical trailer chassis available to the civilian market to be Aberdeen Proving Grounds approved. They certified these units for a 7000LB GVW capacity. However we can only publish a 4200lbs capacity because their procurement agents can not order it if the specs state 7000lbs GVW for use with a Humvee.

All we need to do is an axle swap of the proper rating to accommodate those payloads.

Watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPxK6Mr0LLQ

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

rlynch356

Defyota
"This new package is completely provisioned for virtually every option, sub-system, and accessory offered for XV-2."

A question, so one could add on the major options as you go, by ordering "Kits" from you?
I'm asking b/c the price and space look perfect for what i am thinking but i would like to add in eventuality the water tank and hot water heater. it would be nice to be able to effectively plug and play options.

XVENTURE TRAILERS

"This new package is completely provisioned for virtually every option, sub-system, and accessory offered for XV-2."

A question, so one could add on the major options as you go, by ordering "Kits" from you?
I'm asking b/c the price and space look perfect for what i am thinking but i would like to add in eventuality the water tank and hot water heater. it would be nice to be able to effectively plug and play options.

Yes. every single sub-system and accessory for XV-2 are provisioned for on XV1. It is the exact same Chassis and Cargo Bed between the two models. You can build XV-1 into an XV-2 at your own pace. The only special tool required is for the Water System install. A PEX Expansion Tool is required to make all the plumbings joint connections. It must be the Expansion tool and not the crimp tool. Nothing else special is required for any other sub-system install other than normal tools. No drilling or special wiring. Plug-N-Play.

We have created a complete set of installation video tutorials that easily walk you through the entire installation process for the Water System, Propane System, and H2O Heater.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mark

XVENTURE TRAILERS

We no longer install sub-systems at the factory except for special needs situations, however the dealer in your area would handle it no problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles