FCA recall on alot of vehicles

whododat

Just a heads up. Fiat/Chrysler has announced a recall on numerous vehicles and is saying not to use cruise control until you get your vehicle re-programmed.

Explorerinil

Observer
I got 2 recalls on my truck and now this one, take in mind I manage a fleet of ford vehicles and they all have multiple recalls, on explorer has 4 now, my 18 f150 has 2, not counting the oil leak and check engine light that’s on

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
This FCA one is a software glitch that prevents the cruise control from disabling when you push the brakes, for example.

Dalko43

Explorer
Anyone have a detailed news article for reference? I've heard through the grapevine that this recall only applies to gasoline Ram pickup's.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Not surprised, the more gadgetry we put on these vehicles and the more we ask of them the more chance there is for failure both mechanically/electronically and from an engineering standpoint. The irony is that I bought the PW because it was a simpler vehicle with less to go wrong and in the end an accessory that has been built into nearly vehicle for over two decades now has an issue, lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior