FGs for sale

Yeah, those super singles are on top of my list, after ditching all the original FD gears.

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk
Diamond Racing ^
diamondracingwheels.com

I’ve spent way too much time and brain power on SS solutions for mine and they’re getting my order as soon as I finish the order sheet. I’m in the 17”/18” category though, which makes things different.

Abitibi

Explorer
Thanks Kiwi, I would never have found this company and will be contacting them to see what they can do.

And someone should get that truck listed above! Especially with the exchange rate isn't it only $116k usd for just about a brand new truck?!?

Sent from my SM-T733 using Tapatalk

kerry

Expedition Leader

not mine but I figure I would pass it on.
Interesting that it tops out at 55mph. Our 99 FG USA model tops out at around 68mph with oe tires and wheels. Happy to cruise at 64 mph.

kerry

Expedition Leader
Pre 2010 Australian FG models with OEM wheels/tyres usually topped out at 98 kph.
The 4x4 FGs are geared lower than the 4x2 FE models, which is another reason why singles with a larger diameter are a good option.
Yes, US models of FE and FG are the same but somewhere between 92 and 99 they must have changed the gear ratio on the FG since I have the same engine and transmission combo as the 92 but higher top end. Anybody know what the gear ratios have been on US models over the years?

Yes, US models of FE and FG are the same but somewhere between 92 and 99 they must have changed the gear ratio on the FG since I have the same engine and transmission combo as the 92 but higher top end. Anybody know what the gear ratios have been on US models over the years?
I can have a look in my 1990 service manual it’s just cold outside right now haha.

SuperVan

Forager
Just dropped an 07/08 FG in the members classifieds.

Located in Gunnison Colorado over at Overlander Global HQ.

Long Wheel Base with A Liner Camper and only 62k miles… $58k

Message me directly or over on Instagram at @FusOverland

Happy Trails ⛰

B617797A-70DA-4703-9EAF-2C3A116B8CCC.jpeg

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Just dropped an 07/08 FG in the members classifieds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste