FGs for sale

gait

Explorer

CYi5

Explorer
Any "fresh" 05-07s pop up recently? Obviously looking for the same things as everyone else, but am running out of leads!

Desired specs:
Mileage: ~100k
Chassis: Bare cab and chassis, dump bed fine if landscaping vehicle.
Condition: Minimal frame rust, West Coast truck. Prefer clean interior.
Price: Flexible depending on condition.

Will drive to pick up in PNW, NV, CA
If you have any leads for possible sales, please send them over!

2017 Fuso FG84 4x4 Overland/Camper Truck for sale

Hi Guys

I am putting up for sale my fully equipped and near as new FG84 Overland/Camper Truck.

I am in no hurry to sell it, but the idea is that it might appeal to folks wanting to collect a ready prepped Overland vehicle in Cape Town, South Africa and be able to begin their journey from here up and through the African continent.

I will also advertise in Australia, the UK and Germany. I will be happy to provide assistance to the buyer as a local contact in prep of the start of his journey if he has never been to South Africa before.

Below is a list of amenities and features on the truck and some photos.
  • 2017 model Fuso FG84 Lo/High Range 4x4 Truck with Factory Diff Lock
  • Low mileage 17,000km near as new!
  • All aluminium light weight, non-rust body built by reputable company called Alu-Cab (www.alu-cab.co.za/our-history)
  • Licenced to seat 7x (Driver plus 2x inside cab & 4x seatbelted inside camper body)
  • 6x Goanna Tracks Single Dual Sided 17” Tubeless Rims with 37” x 12.5 R17 Patriot 131N rated Mud-Terrain tyres
  • 4 Berth Inside (1x Dbl bed over cab, 2x Sngl beds - benches with tables by day. Additional accommodation can be made on the roof platform or inside the Awning Add-a-Room).
  • 220v/24v/12v power
  • 2x 3000W inverters
  • LED Lighting throughout
  • 6x Deep Cycle Batteries (auto charging from mains and 2nd dedicated 130Amp alternator)
  • 18L Gas/Elec Geyser
  • 230L Zero Gas/Elec Fridge & Freezer
  • 2x Exterior Elevated Mounted 9kg Gas Bottles
  • Convection Oven/Microwave/Grill
  • 32” Flatscreen TV
  • Indoor Kitchen Twin Gas Hob
  • Indoor Kitchen Hot/Cold Kitchen Sink
  • Outdoor Slide-out kitchen includes another Twin Gas Hob, Countertop with basin, slide out drawers for utensils plus Pots & Pans
  • Full Interior Hot/Cold Shower/Basin/Thetford C250 Electric Flush Swivel Cartridge Toilet
  • 3x 24v Water pumps (1x pump for cold water, 1x pump for hot water, 1x pump to fill secondary tank from primary tank)
  • 9,000BTU Ceiling/Roof Mounted Fiamma Motorhome Air-Con
  • Fiamma Turbo Vent Ceiling Fan/Extractor
  • Huge amounts of storage space in Overhead Cupboards (all with interior lights), 4x XL Bench Seat Bins, Clothing Shelves & a dedicated Clothes Washing Bin.
  • 2x Festo pneumatic cylinders for auto lift of pop-up roof with rip-stop canvas sides
  • 2x Festo pneumatic cylinders for auto lift of bed-over-cab extension to allow easy tilting of the cab without having to remove the body (see build clip )
  • Interior Smooth Rubberized floor for durability and easy clean
  • Exterior Smooth Rubberized roof for water seal
  • Lockable Manhole to viewing deck on roof
  • Interior Cab Air-con
  • Hydraulic PTO/Tank for Rear Hydraulic Outriggers (easy stabilizing when overnighting and good for jacking up Truck to change a flat wheel or releasing a bogged down wheel)
  • 200L Water
  • 200L Diesel
  • Grey Water Tank
  • 3 meter Howling Moon Awning complete with back wall plus 3x sides and groundsheet
  • Custom Front Bullbar with 4x KC Spotlights (mounting points for a winch are provided but no winch is included in the bumper)
  • Rear Swivel & Lifting Winch for Spare Wheels
  • Adjustable front Air Shocks
  • 2x 10-ton self-leveling rear suspension airbags
  • Build-in 24v Compressor & Tank with quick release coupler and air hose to all 4x wheels
  • Air Gauge/Pump
  • Large Rear Storage Room (sealed from main living space) with dedicated full height side door access
  • Sliding windows between cab & body
  • Slide-on and adjustable rear side door entry steps & Thule Electric 2-step on Main door

512881512882512883 512884

435516 435515 512885

Asking price of ZAR1,4mil (approx Aus$ 138,500) negotiable.

I would be willing to ship to Australia and some other countries for the advertised price. The truck and body can be seperated and shipped inside a 40 container. All other governments and import charges at the buyer's side is for the account of the buyer.

Inquiries can be made on this group, or by private message or by email: myoverlanddream@gmail.com

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste