FG's in Action

Fugly

Adventurer
4wdaus
As always great pics and vid ....
Going to have to get over that side of the paddock one day....

Cheers Fugly

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Thanks Fugly
I think my favourite shot here is the big Hino 12 tonne speeding down the beach at sunset. The drone does a max speed of 65kph and we couldn’t catch up. Those guys have some skill.
Thanks again for the feedback. We are currently on the west coast taking in the sites enjoying the cold winds and sunny days. When you reach rainbow, look me up.
Cheers
Steve

ebbs

Observer
I feel there needs to be more shown off in this thread... Anyone who can't break away from work... Let me know I'll bite the bullet and take her for a spin. I'll even fill up your tank when I'm done!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bris31

Adventurer
From a trip to Sundown National Park.

Attachments

• Pyramid 2.jpg
    Pyramid 2.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Sundown NP.jpg
    Sundown NP.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 74

Aussie Iron

Explorer
Maybe we should say "In Inaction".
A little stuck in a salt pan along the Madigan Line.

IMG_3203.jpg

The others in front of me drove round. It sure did look dry and all it took was a little pull only about a metre and it was out. I also didn't really try on my own as I woundn't have looked forward to a lot of digging. This mud is really sticky and when it dried it was like concrete but add water again and it got sticky and then washed away.

Dan.

yabanja

Explorer
Good choice not digging in- Although from the pic I would guess the transfer case and rear differential were already on the ground!

Allan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste