FINAL PRICE DROP (NOW $34,500)!! FOR SALE: 1996 Bigfoot Class B RV (with 2018 Agile 4x4 conversion)

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
Roadtrek does that trick with the sleeper seats as well. Fore/aft on some units, crossways on others...

Nifty. Thought about calling them up to ask who makes those seats. I can think of a few situations where those would come in handy (like replacing the dinette seating on my old RV resto project...).

Last edited:

cszau

Just a note that the two rear captains chairs can be easily removed if desired (4 bolts each), leaving a completely open and flat, fully carpeted area between the front seats and the galley that would be 48 inches long by 66 inches wide. No metal seat bases or hardware will protrude from the floor if the seats are removed.

Also, will be listing on eBay later today so reach out if you are interested before then!

cszau

New lower asking price of $36,500! This is a well-sorted rig, all systems work, low mileage and good condition. Very unique with a brand new Agile 4x4 conversion with lots of extra related goodies! See all details in initial post.

Happy to answer any questions, best to call me if you have questions or would like to discuss further (215-704-0541).

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Maybe try posting your ad on the Bend and Portland, Oregon and also the Seattle CL’s.

The folks up there in the PNW are always on the hunt for 4x4 camping rigs and also, they seem to have money to burn. I say that only because prices for anything like this in the PNW always seem to be so much higher than anywhere else in the west.

Anyway, I truly believe that, if you had this available to see in the PNW and had been selling it up there it would have been gone in a week.

It seems like a great build. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior