First post, my gen1 Pajero .....

49b1pw

SDC10962.jpgBeen working on it a couple of months now and thought I would post a pic. 1990 with only 80k on it!

49b1pw

I could not find a rack I liked without it costing a fortune so I built one. I made the it out of some lightweight 1" round tube, the gutter mounts are from a van ladder rack kit from ebay. I think it still needs a few tweeks and a couple more mounts before I will call it done.

Dwight

gaston7

Observer
I could not find a rack I liked without it costing a fortune so I built one. I made the it out of some lightweight 1" round tube, the gutter mounts are from a van ladder rack kit from ebay. I think it still needs a few tweeks and a couple more mounts before I will call it done.

Dwight

Im leaning towards making one myself. Too dang pricey otherwise. Hopefully mine turns out like yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49b1pw

Firestone Destination A/T 31x10.50-15. Yes I made the bumpers, could not find anything aftermarket for the thing. I think I need to add a brush guard to it after looking at it mounted.

49b1pw

rear bumper

rear
SDC10959.JPG

Jamacee

Observer
So the van gutter rack mounts work pretty well. How do you like how they sit now that you've put some miles on them? Wish they were lower or just fine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz