Foliage in Northern New Hampshire

RJ Howell

We try most years to get north for the backcountry colors. It goes very quick and tough to time it. Now being retired, timing is working with us and we caught the colors!
Also found a 'new to us' route on dirt Errol to Pittsburg, NH

I met a group out of New York that was backcountry traveling my state and past a route for them to try as they looked willin' and capable. I hoped to hear from them as to what they thought of the path I pasted. If they are here, please drop me a note!

[tube]

Beautiful country. I love how the road gots progressively worse and worse as you went :cool:

Further south than your AO, but my wife and I got REALLY lucky a few years ago when we camped at Great Smoky Mountains NP juuuuuust as the leaves started to turn. We thought it was quite pretty, but we were blown away on the return trip week later when we caught the full glory along the Blue Ridge Parkway in NC. I don't get to see much of that in TX.

RJ Howell

Beautiful country. I love how the road gots progressively worse and worse as you went :cool:

Further south than your AO, but my wife and I got REALLY lucky a few years ago when we camped at Great Smoky Mountains NP juuuuuust as the leaves started to turn. We thought it was quite pretty, but we were blown away on the return trip week later when we caught the full glory along the Blue Ridge Parkway in NC. I don't get to see much of that in TX.

We're taking off on Monday and heading to TX! Well, by way of the Gulf coast starting in FL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior