For Sale - 2005 Land Rover LR3 expedition accessories

ksuttle

Unfortunately, as my daughter was on her way to school, our beloved LR3 met its demise about a month ago when another vehicle met the driver’s side at a high rate of speed. Everyone was safe. Airbags did what they were supposed to. Teenage egos were bruised that day.

Our rig was already on salvage title from a hit in the 49ers parking lot and now its definitely totaled. It is mechanically ok for a rig with ~220,000+ miles on it. I'll likely be sending it to Rover pasture, but am pulling off some of the accessories and listing them here. Pictures of items for sale are shown below. Prices are my estimate based on what I've seen on past listings here and ebay. If I'm way off-base on anything you're interested in, make me an offer. I can provide additional pictures on request.

Rear Ladder and Sliders have already been sold.

All items currently located in Tracy, California

Better Days:
i-cGFQ5hr-M.jpg

Post Accident:
i-MnjGR5j-M.jpg

Items for sale:

• $100 - Land Rover OEM raised air intake (will need to supply your own rivnuts as 1 is stripped) - seen in picture above, can provide more picture if requested.

• $100 - Land Rover OEM rear cargo divider (all mounting components included) - I actually have 2 of these - can provide pictures if requested

• $800 - Hannibal expedition roof rack on custom Thule load bars and quick release pylon mounts (powder coat is sun faded and chipped in some places, but no rust at all)
i-QpgCkNG-XL.jpg

i-5v37h8F-XL.jpg

• $500 - RASTA 4x4 three-piece (bumper, sump, transmission) underbody heavy duty aluminum skid plates (scratched and dinged but still mount and function - mounting hardware included, attaches to factory brackets)
i-k8JxVLS-XL.jpg
i-rKn2g2M-XL.jpg

i-ZwbMgxK-XL.jpg

• $100 - OEM floor mats, drivers side worn
i-hNjFDNZ-L.jpg

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Sad day to see to it go like this. I miss that truck.
BTW, that Hannibal rack will never rust, it's Aluminum, and $800 is a steal. That thing cost me $2200 to get shipped to my door over 15 years ago.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Here are some images of the dog barrier / cargo barrier:

IMG_3229-XL.jpg

IMG_3235-XL.jpg

works with the middle row seats unfolded/deployed just fine:
IMG_3218-XL.jpg

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
If you're willing to ship, I'll take the Rasta skids, mats (is the rear load space included/available??) and a cargo divider please. PM payment info, Thanks!!

gabrielef

If you're willing to ship, I'll take the Rasta skids, mats (is the rear load space included/available??) and a cargo divider please. PM payment info, Thanks!!

I actually PM’d him about the mats too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spikemd

Explorer
Sorry to hear of the demise of the stormtrooper. Was a great truck and one of very few factory coil spruing LR3s. A few of those pics were in Striped Butte Valley on our trip to Death Valley. Easter Egg hunt in the desert! So much fun. Havent seen you in awhile. Best of luck.

ksuttle

To all that have sent me messages - some work emergencies got in my way this week and I haven't gone through all them messages yet. I'll go through and reply in order tonight.

gabrielef

To all that have sent me messages - some work emergencies got in my way this week and I haven't gone through all them messages yet. I'll go through and reply in order tonight.

Hope everything’s okay!

llamalander

Sorry to hear someone put your rig down--nice that it kept everyone safe!
For the record, speed is a rate. Anything over time is a rate.
A rate of speed actually describes how that speed was changing... acceleration.
Using that phrase to describe something moving fast sounds like a cop who thinks all laws are up to his determination,
including gravity.
Hope everything sells quickly-

gabrielef

Sorry to hear someone put your rig down--nice that it kept everyone safe!
For the record, speed is a rate. Anything over time is a rate.
A rate of speed actually describes how that speed was changing... acceleration.
Using that phrase to describe something moving fast sounds like a cop who thinks all laws are up to his determination,
including gravity.
Hope everything sells quickly-

Lol, did you actually take time out of your day to describe that correction to a guy who just lost his rig?? No one cares about the record hahaha. But for the record, thank you for setting the record straight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior