FOR SALE: 2006 F550 4x4 diesel 26ft Class C w/slide out

Tesoro

Well as much as I hate to do this its time to sell the neatest rv rig I have owned. Now all my camping involves boat/fishing so now doing it in a sardine truck camper so my wife and I can head out with pickup, camper and boat all in one package. Its not the same but much less hassle. Rv'ing is all about compromises.

My 100% diesel equipped F550 4x4 is ready to head to Alaska or wherever tomorrow. Everything works as it should, is recently serviced and has always been well maintained. Its a pretty unique rig, not for everyone, and very solid in and out. And it drives equally well esp after I did the suspension & wheel upgrades. It has plenty of power to pull a jeep or boat up steep mountain grades. I bought it from the original owner who had it built to his specs by the new Xcursion company in Indiana. Now this isn't a cross the Sahara desert vehicle and neither is the price but its also tough, well built and much more comfortable. Its only 26ft bumper to bumper so its still small enough to get off the beaten path on unimproved dirt and gravel roads in search of camp spots where the average motorhome shouldnt go. It is also well insulated and with the quiet diesel heating system and genset you can stay warm and electrified for weeks at a time without having to re-fuel. All you need is water.

If anyone is interested in talking to me then you can contact me first on email: chris at emerald.bz : and we can link up from there. I have clean Oregon title in hand. Here are some specs:

-Mid 2006 F550 4X4 cab chassis
-Mid 2007 build completion
-27,xxx miles
-6.0 diesel bulletproofed - preventative - at 20k
-Banks Power six gun bundle
-Manual transfer case shift & manual hubs
-Air ride heated seats w/adj. lumbar
-Latest pioneer 8in touchscreen stereo/nav/bluetooth/dvd
-Backup n side view cams

-35in tall M608Z Toyos 2014 (approx 2000 miles) with spare wheel/tire
-Rickson wheels 2014 - powder coated
-Rear suspension upgrade 2014 done by Hendersons Lineup - lift, hd sway & torsion bar, air springs
-Reese 10k tow hitch

Construction:
-Shell is seamless beefy fiberglass from one piece mold
-Floor is seamless made from one 8x20ft 1in plywood sheet
-All cabinetry solid oak & plywood.
-Dual pane thermal windows

-Cabover full size bed
-Jack knife sofa bed
-I removed the dinette. Has leather swedish lounge chair n cabinet. Option to leave as is or easily refit with std dinette, wall table & chairs or U dinette depending on needs
- Cab and camper fabrics are high quality microfiber. Have the manu order specs.
-L shaped kitchen with lots of storage
-Very spacious rear dry bath with large f/g and glass shower enclosure
- New Thetford toilet.

-Dometic marine low amp 12v/110v compressor fridge w/separate freezer with upgraded control module ( gets really cold)
-Large GE profile micro/convection oven
-Wallas marine diesel 2 burner glasstop stove top
-Aquahot diesel system for continuous hot water and central heating and engine block heater all in one. Just serviced
-5.5kw Onan/Kubota super quiet genset 400 hrs just serviced
-2800 watt inverter/charger
-Auto gen start control module
-2 x 225amp/hr agm batteries 2 yrs old.
-2 X 300w solar panels
-Roof a/c with heat strip
-2 remote fantastic fans w/rain shrouds
-New 20in LCD tv with swing out stand*
-Retractable hd tv antenna

-60 gal h20
-36 gal grey
-28 gal black

- All water lines are Pex pipe & fittings

-50 gal diesel house tank ( w/transfer pump to drive tank)
-22 gal drive tank (room for larger one)

-Elec 50ft hose reel
-Elec 110v 50 ft reel (30 amp svc)
-3 external storage bins + add'l storage space in equip storage bins
-Electric retracting entrance step
-Manual 16ft awning (new fabric 2016)
-Awning topper for slide out

I have file box with manuals for every single item in RV plus orig schematics for electric, plumbing and layout measurements.

PRICE: $79,000 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    562.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0236.jpg
    IMG_0236.jpg
    567.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    528.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0197.jpg
    IMG_0197.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0206.jpg
    IMG_0206.jpg
    505.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Tazman

Adventurer
Very nice and reasonably priced. I would be private messaging you if I did not have a deal in the works. Nice rigs like this are always custom, hard to find, and require a lot of time to find. Yours looks nice and should sell in a minute. If not, I can cancel my build, eat a 12k deposit, and we can talk.

Best

Tesoro

Thanks! Yeah I think it is very fairly priced for the right individual. Its unique prob not many if any for sale in the us at any one time. I had no intentions of selling it and dont have to but I just wont use it much and its not good to let things sit. Needs a new home. Might take a week or 2 months but no thoughts of it not selling! Prob is patience if you want one now! If you want to chat can email me.

billybevans

Great rig! Any chance you could post a few more photos of the interior? Interested in seeing the interior of the camper looking back from the truck cab if possible. Thanks :)

russ240

I would need seating for three while on the move ... what do you think of the chances of bolting a seat with integrated three point belt in where the lounge is now? How livable is the rig with the slide out in the stowed position? Do you know the overall height (garage door height requirement)?

Tesoro

Bolting a seat is doable. Not sure what you mean by liveable with slideout in but if you mean while traveling/on the move then it dosent get in the way of access to cab or walking back to kitchen bath etc. Need about 12ft clearance.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Just wanted to say that this looks like a fantastic rig:ylsmoke:

Good luck with the sale!

I'm sure the new owners will be more than happy with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles