FOR SALE 2014 LAND CRUISER (Full overland Build)

200LC

Selling a 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser fully built ( $68,500 OBO)

Black Exterior with Tan Interior
90k miles almost all Hwy
2nd owner, First owner was a family member and was a second car for him (He purchased it brand new in 2014 and sold it to me at 50k miles. He drove it 22miles to work and back)
Currently located in Western TN.

I am prior military and am completely OCD about cleaning this thing. I detailed it inside before every road trip and detailed inside and out after every road trip. General maintenance has also been religiously kept up with. Still under the 100k extended warranty. I think I can transfer to a buyer but not certain.

Suspension and Tires:
King Res front and rear
Old Man Emu heavy duty rear springs
SPC fully adjustable upper control arms (I had a shop dial in the toe and camber after the lift) Rides like factory!
StopTech Big Brake Kit Front and Rear, 6 piston in the front, 4 piston in rear
Pro Comp Black wheels (18in) with the factory offset (did not want a deeper offset to cause undue stress on axle splines and hub bearing assembly, No Rubbing)
Nitto Ridge Grappler LT 275/70 R18, (20,000) Miles

Exterior:
Custom Front Bumper- 1'3/4 in DOM tubing, recessed winch mount (Come-Up 12,500lbs w/wireless remote and synthetic line) Welded gussets in the corners as well.
Custom Rear Bumper- dual swing out. Right side, tire carrier with highjack mount, CB Ant mount and drop down table. Left side- Dual roto packs, max traxs.
MaxTraxs,Roto Paxs and High Jack included**
Custom Rock Sliders- 45degree with a rear "kick-out"
Factor55 FlatLink Loaded Shackle Mount (16,000 Lbs) - Red
Dobinson Snorkel
Front Runner Roof Rack with Krazy Beaver Shovel Mount and shovel (included)
Front Runner Axe mount with Fiskars Axe (included)
Wind Fairing for Rack / 1165mm/1255mm(W)
Rago Fab Hood mounts for Rough Country Pods lighting (white)
Rear Front Runner Pods (2)
Liberrway Shackle Tow Hitch 11,000lbs

Interior:
Cover King Seat covers front and rear (Absolute pain in the ass to install. Leather is perfect all the way around. I will only take the covers off to show the leather to serious offers/buyers)
Cobra HH 50WX ST Road CB radio with Firestick antenna (All ordered through Right Channel Radio) SWR Meter Include
WeBoost Drive 4G-X 470510 Cell Phone Signal Booster, with aftermarket antenna and antenna mount from Front Runner
Dobbins Rear Drawer System with Flush fitting sides. Left side is a "pull-out" Great for Fridge. Lighting wired into the inside of drawers
Inside the (R) side, Secondary battery wired through National Luna smart solenoid and remote (located on the driver side)
Inside the (L) side, Smittybilt 5.65 on board air compressor (wired into the secondary battery)
Primary battery is a Odyssey Red Top (800amp crank start) (1 year old)
Secondary batter ia a Odyssey Yellow Top Deep cell (1 year old)
Rago Fabrication modular storage panels (Brand new, not installed yet. Currently overseas)
STVMotorsports 8 Gang LED Switch Panel Box Universal Control System
Escape Gear Dash Protector
All overhead lighting besides the very rear dome light have been changed to Red LED lighting. (My wife works remote on road trips and the read light does not bother my eyes. The rear Dome light was replaced to a ultra bright LED White light for seeing gear easier)
***ALL ELECTRONICS were professionally installed with a lifetime warranty by Sound Performance in Columbia MO. (Including the dual battery set-up)

I'm sure I am forgetting additional add ons. Please feel free to ask for more information or additional pictures. I have a ton of pictures of all the custom body armor being built and can send those as well.

***Some of the photos were "too large" to upload. You can message me through Iphone message, whats app or Signal at Seven, Seven, Zero, 851, Five, Two, Four, Two

Attachments

• L.C Front.JPG
    L.C Front.JPG
    342.9 KB · Views: 880
  • LC Front.JPG
    LC Front.JPG
    640.2 KB · Views: 886
  • LC Pics.JPG
    LC Pics.JPG
    290.6 KB · Views: 887
  • LC Rear,.jpg
    LC Rear,.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 858
  • Rago Module Mount.JPG
    Rago Module Mount.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 845
  • Rear seats.jpeg
    Rear seats.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 801
  • SPC.JPG
    SPC.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 760

200LC

More Pictures

Attachments

• Driver Side.JPG
    Driver Side.JPG
    499.2 KB · Views: 470
  • Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    550.3 KB · Views: 511
  • LC Rear Inside..jpeg
    LC Rear Inside..jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 497
  • Passanger side..JPG
    Passanger side..JPG
    34 KB · Views: 497

SootyCamper

Ticks all the boxes for me, however with the CAD$ being such crap it's outta reach. Wish u luck with the sale dude

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94