For sale 2015 Fuso/ 2015 Bigfoot 4-Seasons Expedition Vehicle WITH Transferable 20 month/110,000 mile powertrain warranty

Mock Tender

Adventurer
**UPDATE- The Beast is sold*** For sale 2015 Fuso/ 2015 Bigfoot 4-Seasons Expedition Vehicle WITH Transferable 20 month/110,000 mile powertrain warranty

IMG_2989.jpg

Truck

2015 Fuso FG with several mods listed below.

All Fuso FG recall issues have been taken care of as of 4/26/2018.

Latest Generation Duonic Transmission installed August 2017.

64,500 miles as of 4/26/2018

Transferable 20 month/110,000 mile powertrain warranty (As of 4/26/2018)

All schedule services and maintenance has been done on truck.

Trailer

Bigfoot Trailer is a 2015 25B17.5FB. Fully equipped with Atwood propane heater; 2-burner Dometic stove; Atwood water heater; 6.7 CF Dometic refrigerator that can run on battery, propane or AC; wet bath; LED Lighting; and custom full sized Sealy latex bed. Seating area also converts to a full sized bed.

Bigfoots are insulated and are 4 seasons comfortable. We usually carry both backcountry skis and inflatable kayak. Depends which way we turn.

About the mods-

Trailer mounting
Truck is set up with a forward three point pivoting subframe that has both bump stops and shocks mounted to allow trailer to move separately from truck. This allows for less truck body roll in off-road conditions. The rear is forward pivot mounted to allow for forward flex. No spider cracks in fiberglass trailer and frame is straight.

Electrical-
Sterling Power Products IP68 with remote Battery to Battery charger for house batteries

Four LifeLine Deep-cycle maintenance free GPL-4ct 6 volt 220 ah batteries that are run in both parallel and in series. Batteries are military grade AGM.

Two permanently fixed 80 watt solar panels

Blue Sky Energy Solar Boost 2000E- 25 amp solar boost charger. Up to 30% solar boost.

We carried a generator around for one year without using it once. For last two years we left the generator in storage. The 2 solar panels with solar boost charger, and battery-to-battery charger, have allowed us to not have to plug in electrically. Literally we do not stay in pay RV sites 99%+ of the time and we are full-timers.

Suspension, Wheels, Differential and Tires-

Suspension Mods-

Radflo Nitrogen Shocks front and rear (ported and valved for our weight)-

Front shocks have separate reservoir with 21 fully adjustable positions settings.

Rear shocks have separate reservoir only.

Custom Pohl leaf springs front and rear

Timbren Bump-stops front and rear

Five 16” Outback Accessories Aluminum wheels

Four Toyo Open Country AT II LT295/75R16

Spare tire is BF Goodrich T/A KO2 AT LT 295/75R16

Six stock FG 16” wheels (if you want them)

Differential
Torsen front differential locker
(I kept the stock FG front differential if you want it).

Misc. Mods

Master Craft Baja RS seats.

Fixed custom made Bullbars that allow cab to be tilted without lowering the bars. It also has a receiver for a 2” hitch or bicycle rack.

Two x 30 gallon aluminum propane tanks

*So there is no confusion in the pictures, The Beast no longer has the foldable steps, or awning, or large entry handle, or window in trailer door. The custom aluminum steps saved 80 pounds over the foldable steel steps, the awning was never used- it also unrolled in a violent wind storm which cracked the trailer door window. Went with a new solid lighter door since the trailer didn’t need all the light it gets anyway.

This is an unexpected sell for us. We expected to be in the vehicle for another 5 years. But, a medical situation is putting that to an end. Must sell by June 25, 2018. If we have no buyer at that date, the truck will be disassembled with buyers for both the trailer and the truck separately.

We are currently located in SE Utah and will be in Colorado Springs, CO by June 1, 2018.

“PM” me to set up a time to look at “The Beast”. We are not always in cell range to get internet- but I will get back with you as I can.

This will be a cash only purchase.

Last edited:

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Great pics! Nice to see you're part of the TW mafia too, lol. Looks like nice work on that subframe too, glws, someone will get a nice rig there!

Mock Tender

Adventurer
Yes- typo- should have said August 2017. On the good side, in the unlikely event- warranty would cover the August 2018 transmission as well.

Coachgeo

Explorer
This is one of the Travel trailer mounts that looks.... well... less like a travel trailer mount.... that I've seen. Still IMHO someone going this route.... turn the trailer around. Put the flat back end of trailer to the cab. IMHO it would look sooooo much better. A nice little aerodynamic wind deflector (or aerodynamic storage box) on cab roof that matches the lines of the curves of the camper and you have a sweeet set up. Could even cut in a pass thru that way. Only odd thing which is livable... is the entry door would not be on the typical side..... IMHO a big so what.

Does not discount from this one for sale though. It appears to be a sweeet rig.

djb_rh

Observer
I'm curious...does the motorcycle rack go with the truck, and if so, how do you load/unload it? Also, I see a mountain bike in the pics...how did you transport bicycles?

Very interesting rig. Would also be cool if you have a top-down floorplan of the trailer.

--Donnie

gdaut

Very nice looking vehicle. I would be interested in a floor plan as well.

Where are you in S Utah? I will be in Moab this Friday afternoon. I will send you a PM with my contact info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles