For Sale: 2021 Intech Flyer Pursue-$16,500K (no longer available)

TravisLC

FOR SALE: 2021 Intech Flyer Pursue, $18k

Hey, we’re selling our 2021 Intech Flyer Pursue, which we bought in March 2021. Here’s the link to the specifications of our model: https://intech.com/rv/models/flyer/pursue/

Our unit comes with the adventure package + 2” lift and add-a-tent (tent has a tear in fabric on flaps that connects to the unit, so bugs still don’t get in). It also comes with a refurbished WeBooster designed for placement on a truck.

It’s nearly brand new (bought in March 2021) and everything works great, though the door handles have some play in them, which the dealer said is expected and shouldn’t pose a problem. We have all original documentation and it remains under full warranty until March 2022. The unit’s three-year structural warranty expires in March 2024.

We used it for a writing retreat this summer in the Colorado Rockies for two months this summer. It can pretty much go over anything it can clear. Solid unit.

So, why are we selling it? Once we added our Ovrlnd topper to our Chevy
Colorado, though, we realized we don’t really need the Pursue, so we’re selling it and putting the money back in our savings. In terms of miles, it’s done one round trip from central Iowa to Prescot, AZ and lots of off-road/forest road digressions in between.

Price is non-negotiable. Must pick up (can drop off for $1.50 per mile one-way).
thumbnail_image0.jpg
thumbnail_image1.jpg
thumbnail_image2.jpg
thumbnail_image3.jpg
thumbnail_image4.jpg
thumbnail_image5.jpg
thumbnail_image6.jpg
thumbnail_image7.jpg
thumbnail_image8.jpg
thumbnail_image9.jpg

TravisLC

Here's a few more photos, which we just took, with the beds inside and our makeshift wall trappings removed:

thumbnail_IMG_7550.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7552.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7553.jpg

zgfiredude

Good luck with the sale, these are well built, solid, functional units that allow for the customizing that you are sure to do once you buy a square/tear drop trailer. Price seems very reasonable. These were very high on our list when we were looking.

TravisLC

Thanks. We're not in a rush or even that concerned if we sell it. It's a great model for off-road. If we lived in or a bit closer to the mountains, we'd probably keep it for the insulation alone. But we don't and we just don't need it to the extent I thought we would once we got our truck camper.

Havagr81

Hi!

Couple questions based on a serious intention. ?
1- how is the electrical system working?
2- is the tent in the rear or the side?
3- what is the adventure package?

I just retired and we would like a quick escape to the country / national parks.
Thanks
Mark
954-895-0341

RacerAV

I sold my IntechRV Explore a few months back, still pains me lol... best trailer I've owned. GLWS... Nice deal here for someone!

TravisLC

Hi!

Couple questions based on a serious intention. ?
1- how is the electrical system working?
2- is the tent in the rear or the side?
3- what is the adventure package?

I just retired and we would like a quick escape to the country / national parks.
Thanks
Mark
954-895-0341
Mark, send me an email on here if you want any more details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier