Sold: AT Overland Habitat Camper 5ft bed + Habitat prinsu rack

pjalvarez6

Hello! I am selling my AT overland Habitat camper. LOCATED in Lakewood, CA. The camper is in great shape with low hours using it. I have taken it on 15 trips since I bought it. No issues what so ever. It has Tern insulated arctic doors and insulated interior carpet lining. The rear 3rd brake lights works great. Just need to tap into your left brake light. It has LED strips on the inside that can connect to any 12V fuse panel. It seals up really well on the inside, keeping everything dust free. All the doors lock including the Rear and sides. I have keys for everything. The front roof rack is in great shape and comes with it. Mounts up nicely to the tacoma but i'm sure is compatible with other models. Let me know if you have questions, I hate to sell it but my priorities have changed and have to part with it.

Asking 10K, For Both Camper and Roof Rack

Attachments

• IMG_4660.jpg
    IMG_4660.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 370
  • IMG_4661.jpg
    IMG_4661.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 363
  • IMG_4662.jpg
    IMG_4662.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 358
  • IMG_4663.jpg
    IMG_4663.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 355
  • IMG_4664.jpg
    IMG_4664.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 366
  • IMG_4665.jpg
    IMG_4665.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:

texasnielsen

Outdoorsman
Hello! I am selling my AT overland Habitat camper. The camper is in great shape with low hours using it. I have taken it on 15 trips since I bought it. No issues what so ever. It has Tern insulated arctic doors and insulated interior carpet lining. The rear 3rd brake lights works great. Just need to tap into your left brake light. It has LED strips on the inside that can connect to any 12V fuse panel. It seals up really well on the inside, keeping everything dust free. All the doors lock including the Rear and sides. I have keys for everything. The front roof rack is in great shape and comes with it. Mounts up nicely to the tacoma but i'm sure is compatible with other models. Let me know if you have questions, I hate to sell it but my priorities have changed and have to part with it.
Please indicate a price and location. Part of the classified’s criteria. GLWS.

yellowtop

Why would you say that? I have nothing to try and scam people
WHY??? You took our money on May 15th and have ghosted us ever since. You said you'd supply a tracking number and how you shipped it - nothing from you. You've been asked numerous times to get us that information and you've failed to respond to many texts & emails. So since you've taken our money and not supplied what you said you would it screams SCAM!
Are we wrong? Because there is no rack here, no replies from you and you've received the money from us.
Seems pretty simple.

Last edited:

pjalvarez6

I have never taken anyones money for the rack or the camper. I don't even want to sell this separately. someone must have contacted you that wasn't me. If you would like to talk about this over the phone and clear this up I would be happy to. I decided for a long time to not sell the camper or rack and forgot to take the post down. My number is 562 221 8969

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz