For Sale, Custom Trailer with RTT, Solar and extras (SOLD)

Brentc17

I am selling my custom trailer. It is a modified Bantom WWII trailer with custom cover and rack. The rack adjust up so you can get the tent off the ground more and has room for basement or just open as is for quick deployment. It has sabilizer jacks, 235 ah battery bank and 2 12volt plugs. 100watt solar panel that has 50ft of cable. Trimetic 2030 solar controller that tells you current draw and also current charge at same time. You will always know how much AH you have left at anytime. 2 gas cans are included. Rear deck slides out for access to supplies and kitchen set up. Comes with Lock N Roll articulating hitch. Tent is a CVT. I have a led light bar inside of tent attached to clicker and also led outside lights. Both can be turned off or on by clicker. Not sure what model but measures 72x96 and can sleep 2 adults easy and 3 tight. I have taken this trailer through most of AZ, Utah, Oregon and Washington. It has worked great, just moving to a pop up camper now. It is located in Olympia Washington. I have title and it is licensed.

Video is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LVYxMu-XXs&feature=youtu.be

some pics and a video IMG_20140912_171928428.jpgIMG_3235.jpg

Last edited:
looks like you can raise and lower the top section. Is that accurate? How big a pain is it to change the height?

Any interest in selling the trailer without the tent?

Thanks.

Brentc17

You can raise and lower the top section. I put struts on so it can be done with one person. If I had to do over I would make 100lb struts, they ones I used where 80lb. Not a pain but does take a few minutes. You take the pins out, pop up and put pins back in. I have slept in it many times in the down position for a quick set up. At this point trying to sell tent and trailer together and have had several interested but was out of reach for a while on vacation.

Thanks Brent

Brentc17

This is in Washington and will be until sold. Dropped price to $5500. This is a great trailer set up and still available

Brentc17

Put this off for a while as I was working on another project. Need out of my shop this time. Dropping price to $5000 or best offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz