FOR SALE - Expedition Overland’s 2016 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser/LC 200 (Samson)

ExpeditionOverland

Supporting Sponsor
Expedition Overland’s 2016 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser/LC 200 “Samson”

All photos: https://expeditionoverland.pixieset.com/2022-samsontosell/

Truck was used in the following Series:
South America
Overlander Series
The Great Pursuit
The Baja Special
Check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/c/ExpeditionOverland

At X Overland, we love Toyota Land Cruisers. Our 2016 LC200, “Samson,” embodies all the best elements of the Land Cruiser platform with that of an X Overland build. Samson is refined yet rugged, truly a pleasure to drive around town and on the highway while being extremely capable off-road.

This legendary Land Cruiser has proven itself on three separate XO expeditions: South America 2017, Overlander 2018, and Mexico in 2019, and Baja in 2021. Eexperiences that have made Samson a favorite of the team at XO and fans alike.

Our extensive experience with this S.U.V. has given us time to refine and perfect the build in all areas mechanical and lifestyle. Samson is well-equipped for any adventure with accessories that include a state-of-the-art ICON suspension system, full CBI armor for vehicle protection, a 12,000lb. Warn winch for recovery, Eezi-Awn RTT (Roof Top Tent) and custom Goose cabinetry for optimal storage.

Samson is the perfect vehicle for family and/or partner adventuring with its ample room, comfort, and power. Want to tow a drift boat? Raft? Overland trailer? Sampson’s V8 engine will handle those towing demands easily with e-braking provided by a REDARC Tow Pro Elite Brake Controller.

And you can trust us when we say Samson is mechanically sound. Each time upon returning from an expedition, all of our vehicles are meticulously reviewed by our in-house team as well as by XO-endorsed professional technicians to identify any mechanical issues, repair and replace any damaged or faulty item, and thoroughly service the entire vehicle from bumper-to-bumper. Our stringent process of mechanical review is time tested and ensures that our vehicles are ready for the next adventure.

This overland-built Toyota Land Cruiser is at home traveling around the world or tailgating at the local soccer game, a highly capable S.U.V. perfect for family vacations and weekend adventures of all kinds!

Modifications include the following:

• EeziAwn K9 Roof rack
  • CBI front bumper
  • CBI rear bumper
  • CBI sliders
  • CBI Skids
  • Rigid 40" SR lightbar
  • Rigid 20" SR front light bar
  • Rigid rock lights
  • Odyssey Extreme Dual
  • EeziAwn Roof Top Tent
  • EeziAwn Swift Awning
  • 42L Aluboxes
  • SCS Wrap
  • Goose Gear Galley Setup
  • General Grabber X3 Tires 285 75 R17 Mounted on Icon Alloys Vector 5 wheels
  • Icon stage 6 suspension
  • LRA 24 gal aux fuel tank
  • Spod 8 Switch system
  • Warn Zeon 12S winch
  • Redarc BCDC 1240
  • Redarc Towpro
  • ARB Air Locker Front
  • National Luna Fridge
  • Icom ID5100a Ham Radio
  • Garmin Overlander GPS
Estimated 175hr of shop labor

Miles: 64,425

Only major problem is the from windshield is cracked and there is currently a national backorder on the part. We have our name on the list but there is no ETA. It is perfectly usable regardless and if you were to buy it, just get your name on the list wherever is closest to you. We have discounted the estimated cost of the windshield.

Link to Everything Samson on our Website!

xoverland.com

This vehicle is an absolute "Turn Key" overland ready rig. It's been meticulously maintained and is ready to go on it's next adventure!

Price: $110,000

Your email will not be answered if you reach out that way. Accepting phone calls only.

Call (406) 209-8456
Serious inquiry's only. Please no tire kickers!

Last edited:

ExpeditionOverland

Supporting Sponsor
Sorry guys, the miles have been updated. Its still being driven short trips around town so the miles will be different then the photo but won't change much.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Killer 200, it's the vehicle that really pulled me into watching the series. Sad to see it go but also excited to see what will replace it, hopefully it's something even better but we all know that's a tall order and next to impossible. GLWS!

Timroo

This would be a perfect build for up here in AK, but I can’t justify selling both cars just so my wife and I could share this one…. Nonetheless I’m going to harass my friends to buy it so I can live vicariously through them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94