**PRICE DROP** - RARE LOW MILEAGE - 1992 TOYOTA HILUX GALAXY 4X4 RV MOTORHOME - JUST 20K MILES FROM NEW!

I have decided to reduce the price to encourage a quick sale as I need to free up space where the vehicle is stored.

For sale
is this super rare and desirable 1992 Toyota Hilux Galaxy with just 20k original warranted miles on the clock.....this equates to less than 800 miles use per year!

The engine on this thing has barely been run in, it runs like new.

Only 80 of these amazing rigs were ever made in Japan and I seriously doubt there is another one still out there in existence today with such a low mileage and in great original condition as this.

I had been searching high and low for one of these for the last 2 years and had literally given up looking when all of a sudden the opportunity to buy 2 came along in quick succession!....I had just sold my business and went a bit crazy and bought both! however reality has now sunk in and i've realised I cant afford to keep both of them.
I have decided to sell the lower mileage, very original looking one as I think it will appeal more to the purists out there (we have also already started to cosmetically update the other one we have with new upholstery etc which may not appeal to everyones taste)

This is a once in a life time opportunity to own this unique and exceptionally well made, fully equipped RV with the ultra reliable bomb proof Toyota 3L Diesel engine....The ultimate go anywhere classic off grid rig!

Spec:
- 1992 Toyota Hilux Galaxy
- 100% Fiberglass body, no wood subfloors, or bottoms.
- LN106 Truck chassis.
- 3L Diesel Engine 2,800cc– Solid front Axle.
- 5 Speed manual transmission
- Parking camera
- Hi-lo transfer case and manual locking AISIN hubs
- Ride Rite Firestone air pumps w/gauges to level up or heighten suspension.
- Onboard air compressor
- Front can heat and AC – blows hot and cold
- Aftermarket Stereo head unit with CD player
- Front Spare Tire Carrier / bumper / tow hook.
- Toyota filters and fluids all around, all Toyota OEM parts used.
- Mikuni Diesel Parking heater
- Coleman Mach Roof Top AC
- ENO 2 Burner Propane stovetop
- Aftermarket upgraded fridge freezer
- TV Point
- Tiger Microwave oven
- Onboard Onan 2800 Microlite Generator with seperate 8 Gallon Gas tank ( non diesel )
- 60L + 40L ( hot ) water tanks = 25 gallons total of fresh water
- Flushing Thetford Casette Porta Potti Toilet
- Rear Bathroom + Shower with vent and fan (the engine heats the water whilst you drive...genius!)
- Outside Water spigots for hot and cold water + Hose hookup
- Wind out Awning
- Ladder
- Bike rack (takes 4 bikes)
- All exterior compartments lockable with updated combination locks (no keys to lose!)
- Central locking w/alarm
- Wardrobe closet with Clothing storage and mirror
- Cab over bed with windows.
- Full set of curtains.
- Dinette that converts to one or two person bed.
- Original camper owners manual and truck repair manual plus service history dating all the way back to Japan.

Price:
$49'000 or nearest offer.

The vehicle is located in Oxford, England, UK.

Shipping:
I am willing to include free port to port shipping (using a high quality international shipping company) for the asking price to most locations with prior negotiation.

Customs clearance:
I can supply you with details of the stateside company that are affiliated with the shipping company i've chosen who can help you with the customs clearance process and possibly deliver the vehicle to your door if you require it.

The process of registering would be relatively simple as the vehicle is over 25 years old meaning that it is exempt from having to go through emissions and safety tests etc.
All the other relevant documents needed by you to register will be taken care of by me prior to shipping and supplied to you after for the purpose of registering in the U.S.

If you are genuinely interested and have any questions or would like more photos then feel free to contact me.

IMG_8056.jpg
IMG_8069.jpg
IMG_8065.jpg
IMG_8063.jpg
IMG_8060.jpg
IMG_8067.jpg
IMG_8099.jpg
IMG_8103.jpg
IMG_8105.jpg
IMG_8075.jpg

Last edited:
Can also be viewed on ebay....