For Sale: Sportz Tent II

Ronct110

Adventurer
For Sale: Sportz Tent II SOLD

SOLD

For Sale: lightly used Sportz Tent II

Description: Sportz Tent II, blue, fits trucks w/6 foot long bed, used only once, clean, no tear, no wear or discoloration, great condition. Comes with:
- Truck tent
- Rainfly
- Awning
- Awning poles
- And carry bag.

Was on my Jeep Comanche long bed pick-up truck; truck sold; Sportz Tent II left over from the sale and been in storage. Cleaning garage.

For reference, the newer Sportz Tent III retails for about $250 USD: http://www.sportzbynapier.com/truck_tents.html.

Mine for sale (Sportz Tent II) is the prev model and used. With this said, only selling it for $99 shipping not included.

Understand the main difference with the newer III vs mine version II, is that the III has internal access sleeve lets you run cords from the cab to inside.

Known Problems: none.

Price: $99

Payment: Paypal

SOLD

Attachments

• Truck Tent II.JPG
    Truck Tent II.JPG
    316.8 KB · Views: 587
  • Sportz Tent 6ft long Pan View.jpg
    Sportz Tent 6ft long Pan View.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 14,566
  • Sportz Tent 6ft long.jpg
    Sportz Tent 6ft long.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:

wesel123

Explorer
Can you check shipping to 90601??? Thanks I have a friend whom is very interested just need to verify final cost.

Thanks

Ronct110

Adventurer
Will do! Let me stick it in the box and get est from USPS or UPS ground; thanks; will get back to you tomorrow.

Ronct110

Adventurer
Can you check shipping to 90601??? Thanks I have a friend whom is very interested just need to verify final cost.

Thanks

Forgot yesterday was a holiday; Post Office was closed; I got a quote of $30 from the USPS; went online (should have check there yesterday first) and got a better price from UPS ground $20. So cost $99 for the rent + $20 shipping.

tjbliley

Observer
How did it fit on your MJ? I have a short bed which would put the tent filling the bed and me using the tailgate for exit. Did you need the extra room in the bed or was it just a bonus? I am interested in the tent. What would shipping be to 23226?

Ronct110

Adventurer
Hey tjbliley, fits just fine on my long bed; if you look at this picture, the tent overlapped into the tailgate about 2" - could not get the tent all the way to the end of the bed because of the roll bar; otherwise, would have fit just fine.

attachment.php

With a short bed, tent will cover you tailgate for sure.

The tent measure 6ft long and can be used for bed up to 5 ft wide. Take this measurement and let me know if you are still interested.

Shipping is $20.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz