For Sale: TURBO TENT-6, Pine Deluxe by Black Pine $400

Bonked

Observer
Black Pine: Pine Deluxe 6-person LOCATION: Murrieta, CA 92562. Local pick up (meet up)

Virtually new: I have only used the tent on 3 nights, so it is in new condition except the inside floor has footprints from dirt. I purchased the tent for my mountain bike race season last year, but it ended up hardly used—only twice before I took it out last weekend to set-up and take pictures while camping. SUPER EASY to set up and take down.

From the internet:
60-seconds-or-less setup system, large D-style door, and side ventilation windows that can be zipped and unzipped from inside and out. With an 8 by 8-foot footprint, this 4 man tent is made of premium ripstop cotton-poly canvas with heavy-duty nylon-PVC floor; it has the same double-stitched and heat-tape sealed seams as all our Turbo Tents. Convenient stow-and-go guyline pockets make it easy to set up the rainfly—and nothing ever gets lost! The tent frame of lightweight aircraft aluminum is designed to withstand extreme weather conditions: the Pine Deluxe 4 Person Tent has a wind rating of 60 mph but has withstood gusts of 70 to 90 mph in testing. The whole thing—tent, stakes, and rainfly—fits into a zip-up duffle bag that you can easily carry over your shoulder.

FEATURES:
• Color: Red/Tan
• Two guy rope pockets on each corner of the fly
• Tent material: 150D PU coated ripstop poly/cotton canvas
• Fly: PU coated Ripstop poly/cotton canvas
• Roof vent mesh for ventillation
• Seams: Heat taped
• Alloy knuckles & feet
• Steel reinforced center hub
• Front "D" door and two sidewall windows with zippered storm flaps
• Inner wall privacy membrane coating (anti-shadowing)
• no see um nylon mesh
• Sewn-in 210D nylon bath tub style floor
• Packing: Each set in a heavy duty 600D Polyester/ PVC carry bag.

SPECIFICATIONS:
• Sleeps 6

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/spo/6203008823.html

https://www.snapfish.com/photo-gift...UisGesSwZAt4EvtMA/AUS/27945613829070/SNAPFISH

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles