Ford E350 EB Sportsmobile Low Miles w/ Quigley 4x4

Balzac

1997 Ford SMB w/ Voyager top. 6'1" clearance front to back.
2 house batteries, furnace, hot water heater, 2 burner cooktop.
All the stuff you expect from a full camper. Gaucho is the only sleeping surface.
Brand new KYB shocks, good Falken M/S tires. New DVD head unit w/ rearview camera.
Shower/marine toilet. Full records since new. Only 55k miles. 6.8 liter V-10. About 10-11 mpg, no matter what you are doing.
Quigley 4WD has high and low range transfer case, and works great.
California Smog cert in hand, clear/ clean title in my name.
This is my 3rd SMB, and am only letting go of it to fund a Sprinter. Would consider a trade to a rig with more interior space... Yes I can add cash to the right deal
This year we have had it on the Lost Coast, Joshua Tree, Big Basin, Mendocino Nat'l Forest, Lassen, etc...
Rig has been bulletproof.
Truck is located in San Francisco, and price is $27000.

Balzac

If I don't sell before Christmas, we are gonna take a couple weeks in Baja, and that wouldn't be bad.

Balzac

OK- So now we are getting serious. I have a new vehicle. It's awesome, and is a pretty serious change in direction.
No nickname yet, but it's a Taco.

This means that Thunderball needs to find a new home.
One of the guys on the Sportsmobile forum did a photoshop of how the hardcore element wishes it looked.

So pick your wheel and tire combo, call Aluminess, and make me an offer. This truck has everything you need.
Very capable, reliable traveling machine. I know, you want the 7.3... but for the price difference between my truck and a similarly equipped diesel, you can have 3000 gallons of gasoline, and a crate motor. Don't fall for the diesel fetish. You aren't actually going to put 40k miles a year on a Sportsmobile, and if you are, you should buy a brand new Sprinter. For the 6-10 weekends you will use this for the next 5 years, this truck will be awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles