Ford Fullsize Thread !!!!

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Yeah I'm really digging it too. I've got the water plumbed into the front drivers side, and the inverter and 12VDC stuff in the drivers side over the wheel. I also recently bought a KNAP-KAP for it.
h5o73c2b.jpg

But I have not had time to get it fitted properly or to build back doors.
Time, we all seem to battle with that portion.

Jomax

Observer

It's getting there. Needs sliders, rear bad cut higher with tube bumper, interior roll cage, warn 12k winch, 40in light bar, rear locker, CB radio, and more lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAPT.HODGES

It's getting there. Needs sliders, rear bad cut higher with tube bumper, interior roll cage, warn 12k winch, 40in light bar, rear locker, CB radio, and more lol

I like where this is going! Always debated caging mine but don't have the heart yet to tear up a king ranch interior :/
What winch bumper is that?

Jomax

Observer
I like where this is going! Always debated caging mine but don't have the heart yet to tear up a king ranch interior :/
What winch bumper is that?

Asfir winch bumper. Skid plate doesn't come like that, it's bent from an accident. It did its job though.

I'll be sure to take pics of the cage. Sold my CARLI kit off my blue truck. (Was originally going on this) so it'll be a slow truck for awhile lol

drewactual

Adventurer
new guy here- my rig... 09 f250 6.4psd lariat ultimate package. I dig some of the other rigs in this thread!!! y'all got it goin' on!!!

mine.jpg

drewactual

Adventurer
thanks!!! it's a diamondrax.... custom built, and actually two racks- one with an angled front and no back brace, and the other with no front brace but a perpendicular back brace. works great!

Motafinga

Adventurer
Here's my 97 OBS PSD 4X4 with an Alaskan.

Having a blast with this set-up so far!

Attachments

• 20151011_115841.jpg
    20151011_115841.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20150321_074712_552.jpg
    IMG_20150321_074712_552.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20150713_182201_297.jpg
    IMG_20150713_182201_297.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 100

The_Dude

Adventurer

I like the clean look without a light bar on top!

cnote

Hey motafinga. What (if any?) suspension mods are you running on that obs ford you got? I have a 92 xlt that I'm looking to build up and was wondering what to do with the suspension in the front. I've never liked the stock front suspension on it but if it'll handle off road then no point to change it all up.

Motafinga

Adventurer
No real mods on the suspension aside from HD Bilsteins and airbags. The truck is running 16x10 wheels which widens the track. One interesting thing of note is the truck has NO swaybars. I assume the PO removed them..In spite of this the rig handles surprisingly well and it is Very stable and planted in the twisty mountain roads and rides pretty well off-road too. BTW I roll quite often with 2 dirt bikes, one on a front hitch and one on the rear like in the previous pics. I recently replaced the ball joints in the TTB axle and had the springs re-arched and leaf bushings replaced, I think the truck rides and drives great hopefully the TTB holds up and stays aligned. I considered doing the solid axle swap too before getting this set-up freshened up a bit fwiw.

Attachments

• IMG_20150515_150516_738.jpg
    IMG_20150515_150516_738.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 65

cnote

Awesome. I appreciate the response a lot. I'll definitely look into it. Thanks again

Jomax

Observer
Hey motafinga. What (if any?) suspension mods are you running on that obs ford you got? I have a 92 xlt that I'm looking to build up and was wondering what to do with the suspension in the front. I've never liked the stock front suspension on it but if it'll handle off road then no point to change it all up.

Is it a TTB front end?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior