Ford Fullsize Thread !!!!

RESCUE-K9

Heres what Im starting with

I bought her back in September and Ive been trying to track down a cap for it now. Its a 1996 F250 4X4 Auto with a 460 V8.

F250INSIDE.jpg

Attachments

• F250INSIDE.jpg
    F250INSIDE.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 81
  • F250 OUTSIDE.jpg
    F250 OUTSIDE.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 79
This is my 2012 5.0 L V8 F150 XL 4x4 with ARE topper and yak racks with yaks and my M416 I'm building in my non exciting driveway. Getting ready to explore!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    571.4 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    587.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Dirtytires

Explorer
It's not a pickup, but it is Domestic and Fullsize and a Ford...
IMG_1376_zpsf0f4a7d6.jpg

Pure bad *****.. I think you win.. Damn I want one.

hdhp

2010 FX4

I have a Black 2010 F150 FX4 SC. Love it! Here is a list of "Truck Stuff" I have on it...

Black Window tint

1.5" Leveling kit

Black MOTO METAL 20X10 Wheels

305x20x50 General Grabber AT2

Black Jason Topper (Same height as roof)

Home built Bed storage /Sleeper (Thank Expedition Portal for some cool ideas!)

Home built Nerf Bars / Rock sliders

CAI and SCT tuner From Mike at 5Star Tunes (Truck Rips Now!!)

Dynomax Ultra Flow Cat back Exhaust

Currently I am getting design ideas to build me an Off Road/ Expo Trailer. With my cap set up with the sleeper now I need a place to put /hual water, gas, propane, generator etc. etc.
This stuff is kind of cool to build your self and see what other people have built or bought for their trucks..
Maybe some one could school me on how to post pics on here so I can shear my enjoyment with you guys and girls...
Also I'm not on here all the time but I do try to check it once a day..

Thanks Expedition Portal!

HDHP

AFBronco235

Crew Chief
Looks good! How did it mount up? Is that a custom made rack or did you buy from a manufacturer?

Its sold by Smittybilt. Its they're rugged roof rack. Its cheap, but it will work for what I need it. I do need to tweak the design a bit though. It came with some mounting blocks and u-bolts so mounting was easy. I do need to add a rubber pad under the center, to keep the rack from rubbing on the fiberglass shell when it flexes though. still, it holds my weight just fine and is rated up to 500lbs distributed load. Oh, and if you get this rack, I'll warn you, SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Its a universal fit so you'll have to make it work for your application.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Exterior...ket.aspx?t_c=3&t_s=82&t_pt=3426&t_pn=S/B17185

schuy2147

Observer
Its sold by Smittybilt. Its they're rugged roof rack. Its cheap, but it will work for what I need it. I do need to tweak the design a bit though. It came with some mounting blocks and u-bolts so mounting was easy. I do need to add a rubber pad under the center, to keep the rack from rubbing on the fiberglass shell when it flexes though. still, it holds my weight just fine and is rated up to 500lbs distributed load. Oh, and if you get this rack, I'll warn you, SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Its a universal fit so you'll have to make it work for your application.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Exterior...ket.aspx?t_c=3&t_s=82&t_pt=3426&t_pn=S/B17185

Thanks for the info! Im a bronco owner as well. 96'. I'd like to go roof rack instead of trailer but the fiberglass top concerns me with the amount of weight I'd have. I've seen others who run RTT but they have a cage inside to support the weight of the rack and tent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94