Ford Patents An SUV Lift Gate Curtain

I don't know if my google **** and patent office search is bad, but I find nothing on that. Only returns are to sites that are commercial advertisers owned by AutoGuide. Think it could be just click bait.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
I'd totally use that when changing in and out of my wetsuit. That would make life so much easier.

robert

Expedition Leader
Why not just get one of the SlideRite or Recmar aluminum curtain rails/tracks and bend it to fit your hatch? Easy to attach and you just buy whatever kind of sliders you want and whatever curtain you want.

danfromsyr

Adventurer
wow such an innovation... :whistle:

the European options.

31115d15edaf26aafe61b255e2b6021f.jpg

bb1b49f4fc68f380519d7179a62f85bb--eurovan-camper-tailgate-tent.jpg

90013_823e4e82-54e5-498f-b858-676a340fb14e_grande.jpg

the US option.
Shower-in-use-tet.jpg

danfromsyr

Adventurer
because the top 3 are eurovans. and the bottom is a US Domestic van with a blue tarp.
it's a me personal thing, I've never been fond of the tarp city at campgrounds look.
but if it offends your sensibilities then.. maybe it's a bonus too. ;-)

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
LOLz. I just wear a Speedo under my bathing suit. So I can get into my wetsuit without being naked. Just like women in bikinis do.

Done diving, I put the swim trunks back on. I might spend a whole week in a bathing suit, so no big deal. #leatherSeatKingRanchProblems

How in the world does that get a patent? Seems pretty easy to change a few things to get around any patent stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste